Anthony Lee
A
Suppose 100 people vote. If Dems get 52 votes and the GOP gets 48 votes, the Dems win.

But if, let's say, five would-be Dem voters do not vote Dem for whatever reason (apathy, giving up, 3rd party vote, etc.), the GOP wins 48-47.

Not voting = Voting for the opponent

Save #America by voting Dem.
10:54 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Anthony Lee.
It’s so simple but so hard to make happen.
10:06 AM - Jun 12, 2023
Jodi B
A
Nice and simple. Every vote counts, especially with the Electoral College.
04:03 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Voting 3rd party-> voting for Trump. It's that stark and that simple. #VoteBluePeriod
11:03 PM - May 13, 2023
Woman Of Wonder
A
I went over my 300 character limit but my point was Dems need to unify under their candidate to avoid giving more power to the Republicans.
11:03 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Woman Of Wonder.
Amen! We need to join forces, lock arms across EVERY PLATFORM, including the bird site sadly, to organize ourselves by city or district or zip code or some other metric and start making calls to educate people, get boots on the ground and get this 2024 organizing off the fucking ground. Soon!!!
10:57 PM - May 13, 2023
Woman Of Wonder
A
Republicans will support the nominee or incumbent no matter how much they might dislike them. They are unified when it comes to their hatred for “liberals” Dems on the other hand are splintered off into different groups and will vote for several different candidates or not vote at all rather the sup
11:01 AM - Apr 25, 2023
ZERO FUX
C
He's talking about primaries. Pelosi and DNC have said that if you work for a Progressive PRIMARY challenger, you will not be allowed to work for the Democratic party. Completely rigged for corporate dems and preventing us from getting better non corrupt candidates
03:50 PM - May 07, 2023
dmark
A
I’m a Progressive voter and I support Biden. Fuck Cenk. He’s been a stalking horse for anti-progressive crap for years.
11:21 AM - May 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}