Sabine Savvidis
A
My mom is a member of the city council. Will outtalk you on anything. Travels five times a year. Avid reader. Volunteer work for kids with dyslexia. Does Whatsapp and Zoom calls.
She's 87.

DON'T TELL ME JOE BIDEN IS TOO OLD.
02:24 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
Very well said and agree 💯. Age is a lazy measure of someone's competency and fitness, Joe Biden has demonstrated these past few years he's more than fit enough to perform the job.
08:30 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Jane Pine
A
I’m almost 76. I work as an ICU nurse and do the job as well or better than nurses half my age, plus I am able to pass on over 40 years of knowledge to them. That’s important. Chronological age doesn’t necessarily equal ability or mental fitness.
03:54 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Jane Pine.
Thank you for sharing! There's nothing worse than looking down on those who have the experience to go with the wisdom.
03:56 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Katherine Mendez
A
Great for your mom!! My dad is 88, still works at a store he owns, goes to Karaoke nights and dances on the weekends 💕 Don’t tell me Joe Biden is too old!
03:15 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Katherine Mendez.
Dancing, wow! Hug your dad for me!
03:18 PM - Apr 25, 2023
William Tulloch
A
My Dad is about to 83 and lives in an assisted living community because 50 years of manual labor reeked havoc on his back and he has mobility issues. He does Sudoku & crosswords daily, handles all his own finances, including his taxes, and keeps atop of all the community gossip. I'm with Joe.
02:48 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to William Tulloch.
Thank you for sharing. Give your dad a big hug from me!
02:55 PM - Apr 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}