Allison Gill
A
BREAKING: Bernie Sanders will NOT run for president in 2024. He has ENDORSED Joe Biden. https://apnews.com/article...
05:15 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Allison Gill.
It's about damn time he put the country first!! Good for him. Finally.
07:47 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Cut it out.

Sanders endorsed Clinton in 2016, Biden in 2020, and has always said he wouldn't run again if Biden did. There's no surprise here, except to people who can't resist taking unprovoked potshots at Bernie and his supporters over a race that ended seven years ago.
In response to Mynxie.
07:57 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
08:25 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Irminsul Harp.
Which is to say that 88 percent DIDN'T.

Exit polls also showed 15% of Clinton voters in 2008 went to McCain. Sure, McCain wasn't Trump, but this is not unique to Sanders supporters.

Bottom line, continuing to attack Sanders and his supporters now is unnecessary, divisive, and helps Republicans.
08:35 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Mind yourself. Control yourself instead of trying to control women, Bro.
08:21 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Mynxie.
Ah, right, I forgot: anyone who ever supported Sanders, or questions any criticism of him and his supporters no matter how inaccurate or petty, is just a "Bernie Bro" who hates women.

What I want is to beat the fascists. You, evidently, care more about settling scores over a 7-year old primary.
08:39 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Mynxie.
FYI: I voted for Sanders twice. I voted for Clinton. I voted for Biden, and plan to again. Just like most Sanders supporters. And I'm sick of being jeered at and treated as an enemy by people in my own party because I didn't vote the same way as you in a primary-then told WE'RE the divisive ones.
08:43 PM - Apr 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}