Alexander Vindman
A
This kind of payday, at the end of a career of military service absolutely colors the behavior of soon to be retired military officers. There is no chance these seniors do not carefully consider how their actions, including standing on principles, may jeopardize their earnings.
11:45 AM - Apr 26, 2023 (Edited)
Idiots Abound, LLC
A
In response to Alexander Vindman.
If I understand the subtext: What Trump did to interfere with careers is shameful. He fucked with your pension bc he could. He was never, ever fit to run this country. I contend it will take decades to fix the harm he did. Thank you for your service.
09:52 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Robert Fair
A
Brass ring mentality.
09:12 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Metl Mann
A
My view is that former military members must have some guidlines and limits as to what jobs they can have. We don't need trained killers in our police forces and we don't want weapons experts, cyber experts, etc. working for enemies or questionable allies.
12:56 AM - Apr 27, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Hey Mr. Vindman. I noticed you added the article in the next spout. You can add it to the original without losing characters. Once the image and article loads you can delete the link and regain your characters. Thank you for your service!
12:44 AM - Apr 27, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
You know, folks in the military don't get that even when they retire or get out they can still be held accountable to the military especially if they are being paid. pension.. etc.
01:47 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Sideeye Slant 🎨
A
One has to wonder how far they will go in their zeal for $. How many USA secrets will they be willing to divulge for a bigger payday?
12:06 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Alexander Vindman
A
/2
11:46 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad
A
Why would ex-military guys like this one be given permission buy the U.S. to work in sensitive areas such as cyber security for nations such as Saudi Arabia, of all places? Is it to prevent countries with unstable gvts. who engage in human rights abuses from going to Russia or China for help?
03:58 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Eddie Stewart
A
What the heck!
11:12 PM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}