Doctor Michael
A
thread 1/1
You are not progressive and certainly no ally if you are pushing your 3rd party bs while whole communities are in danger.

Be better than this. Check your privilege.
08:36 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Retropian
B
In response to Doctor Michael.
I’ve blocked only one account here on spoutible. He was pushing RFK Jr. After a little interaction I realized he was a chaos agent, a troll. Anyone who supports a 3rd party in these times is a gop supporter, a bad actor.
03:48 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Doctor Michael
A
In response to Retropian.
Those people are insufferable.
05:32 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Lee Hiller
A
No Labels is Harlan Crow. He owns some Federal and state congressional members, a supreme court justice and wants to add a president to his collection.
07:21 AM - Jul 28, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
Third party is another ploy by the side that can't win on the issues. I just hope people see through it.
10:34 AM - May 19, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
But I hope I can have one, two, or three parties, or should I say "celebrations" after Democrats keep the Senate, the WH, and win back the House. Yes?
07:41 PM - May 18, 2023
Mac McIntosh
A
I think it was Jen Psaki that said something brilliant today, paraphrased: "theres no magic Rainbow Unicorn that's going to appear in and unite the Democratic Party between now and election day . . . " so we better get together and back the one we've got, or words to that effect.
09:46 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Ground Control
A
And if you are NOT, at least you 3rd party pushers will have told us how we can NEVER count on you.
09:05 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Jen Johnson
A
I mean Bernie isn't actually progressive to begin with so this fits with his acolytes. Class reductionism and and centering white men while dismissing as "identity politics" any issues involving identities besides the white male identity isn't progressive.
08:56 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
Bernie’s said he won’t run. Who’s being pushed? I can’t imagine Kennedy attracts intelligent people
08:44 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Doctor Michael
A
In response to Bethany Garden Witch.
The neoprogressives have been acting out here ever since the announcement, calling for the need of a 3rd party.
08:47 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Jenny_Jupiter
B
ABSOLUTE NO TO NO LABELS!!
08:40 PM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}