Keith Boykin
A
Dwyane Wade, who played 15 seasons in Miami and delivered three championships to South Florida, says he has left Florida because his family would not be accepted there.
08:41 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Hercule Poirot
A
In response to Keith Boykin.
I don't know who's more frightening, DeSantis or the clowns that voted for him.
10:05 AM - Sep 29, 2023
Love Miracles
B
Love them standing up for their convictions and for themselves.
They are more than welcome to come here to California!
02:00 PM - Aug 01, 2023 (Edited)
mwgore
A
i get it. i live in texas, and the rights of gay and trans people are under attack. i live in a blue blotch (Houston) and hope we manage to keep enough rights to exist. leaving would be an enormous burden. but my family comes first.
12:25 AM - May 06, 2023
Tha Jewelry Store
A
I'd happily move away from any place that has policies that not only exclude my immediate family, but any marginalized groups of ppl as well. The moment it becomes acceptable to exclude A or B, C will be up for exclusion next & that's when it might affect you! Let's push back against these policies!
12:25 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
Although this phrase is overused, it's a no-brainer for DWade... he has the means and is a father who needs to keep his family safe. Just as RD can decide, so can he. And I'm glad he's not shying away from saying it in public, same as when Pop when ballistic with his rant after the shootings.
09:39 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Colorado is a cool place to live and we're very accepting of the LGBTQIA community outside of the Colorado Springs area. The Loveland/Fort Collins area where I live would be ecstatic to have you. Take a trip and make a visit, you'll be excited about what the area has, being an outdoor playground❤💙❤
09:31 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
It’s also BEAUTIFUL!!!! (Says a first-time cross-country traveler who can’t wait to return!!)
10:22 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Jennifer Sapien
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
In general, I would agree. That said, my first week in Colorado I was asked if I wanted to take a contract with me so my husband could look it over before I signed it. There are pockets of ppl here that are not friendly to women, LGBTQ, Black people, Hispanic people, etc...
10:23 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Celeste Barnes
A
That’s great news. Always protect your family! There are many others who I’m sure would do the same thing if they had the means to do so.
09:24 PM - Apr 26, 2023
ann heffner
A
good for him. wish all parents of trans kids, or female kids, or gay kids, or kids who like to read----oh hell, just all parents and all women who want to be parents----wish they could all afford to get out of that state and all red states.
08:56 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
He is right! He must protect his family especially his daughter Zaya.
08:50 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Mark BK
A
Completely understandable to leave that...Keep your children safe and in a non-hostile environment.
08:50 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Simon Sands
A
Good for him...safety first...
08:48 PM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}