Christopher Bouzy
A
Spoutible has been live since Feb, yet its mention by news outlets has been confined to instances where a celebrity has made reference to the platform. In contrast, Bluesky, which is a renamed version of Twitter under the leadership of its previous CEO, has garnered significant media attention.
03:31 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The "Media outlets." U speak of are "The walking dead, Zombie media." They have ignored the exploding comet of Streaming; unshackling consumers from the cable networks force feeding "Newstainement," phony as "reality Tv." openly manipulated to grip audiences with fear & fantasy,
02:51 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to Ashanti- Na.
I would be more interested in Spoutible mentions in YouTube Podcast networks that get eyeballed more than "Legacy (left over)," media, and are more trusted. The digital fragments raining down on unsuspecting dinosaur media have remade the landscape into algorithm-personalized information feeds.
03:11 PM - Feb 28, 2024
OmegaPrime
A
Don't worry, let the quality of the platform speak for itself. In time, it will get its due respect. This is far and away the best microblogging platform out there. 🔥🔥🔥
03:48 PM - Aug 29, 2023

Only followers of this user (Kari) can see their posts

LOSER John Trump ♍️
A
Sounds about white.
10:04 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Pam E
A
I saw in the bird the other day, someone was complaining (rightly?) about the TOS on Bluesky.
05:02 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
Isn’t Jack also the guy who said E. Lawn Mulch was uniquely qualified to run twitter?
11:39 PM - Apr 27, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT!
Planned move over to a VC funded platform that the rich can better control. They'll kill that one too the moment it suits them.
Spoutible isn't organized by the 1% - thank you for that @cbouzy
11:07 PM - Apr 27, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
My Twitter bio is now an advertisement for Spoutible.

And when I see an article on here about how shitty Twitter is, I always share it on Twitter and say something to the effect of "Come to Spoutible...".

What I hear a lot is people don't want to start over and no app. 🤷🏻‍♀️
10:16 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Kar Haught
A
The Tipping Point is a good read and gives pointers to create a trend. You need a connector and a maven... I am neither but I try and tell all my groups about it. I'm here for the long haul.
10:12 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
The silver spoon crowd giving each other oxygen.. 😒
10:06 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
I knew about Blue Sky well over a year ago, was not impressed then and want nothing to do with the guy who is buds with elon. I don't trust him, I don't trust Blue Sky. I can do without social media quite easily. I like this place.
09:13 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
I've only been here a week but long enough to know I will not be using BlueSky. I intend to plant myself here and rebuild an FoPRR community. I've got 20k followers at Twitter & it's a little daunting starting over from 0 but I'll get there in time. I love it here and the people are fantastic. 💙
08:44 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
I know I am not big Media or anything , but I am adding an entire chapter about Spoutible in my upcoming book. Grassroots organizing and community power for the win. Blue Sky who?
08:29 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Dan Ehrenkrantz
A
I’ve noticed the lack of media coverage. It’s not because there’s no app yet (see Post). I’m not “data guy” to know if there’s a numbers explanation. But it seems odd. Makes me wonder why. Does the media have something against @cbouzy ? Black leader gets ignored?

Success will eventually win out.
06:13 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
In response to Dan Ehrenkrantz.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
09:51 PM - Apr 27, 2023 (Edited)
Woman Of Wonder
A
I suggested earlier putting a 🐳 emoji next to your name on Twitter or other social media platforms to show support for Spoutible and that you’re a user.
05:49 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Blake Lawrence
A
I think Bluesky is late to the party. How do we underscore that with the PR world?
05:44 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
It's strange watching these folks scramble over the FOMO invite code, I personally don't care as I won't be joining BlueSky but I agree, the media is definitely sleeping on Spoutible! So happy w/ the way y'all went about it w/ Spoutible & they'll learn 💙🐳
05:37 PM - Apr 27, 2023
NCFC Zine
A
It is strange. A few days ago #CTVnews kept hyping their upcoming story "Twitter has a new rival. Stay tuned to hear more." I was expecting something on #Spoutible
When they finally ran the story, it was about BlueSky. So disappointing...
Like, what kind of news releases have they been sending out??
05:27 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Nancy M
A
So what can be done about this?
05:11 PM - Apr 27, 2023
jenn ○f many things
A
I never heard of Blue Sky (whatever it's called) until I saw it mentioned here on Spoutible. I already left Mastadon and Post. Spoutible has it all... except.... a playlist like on MySpace. That would make me ecstatic @cbouzy !!! 😆
05:04 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Elisabeth Gleckler
A
Yeah, but, Chris, we here.
;o)
04:27 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Andrew DuPont
A
Right now the hype seems entirely spawned from not being able to join and requiring an invite.
04:26 PM - Apr 27, 2023
brash
A
I feel that "inevitabilty" is harder to reckon with than conspiracy theories and "trends"... Let's give it another week. It's awesome!
04:09 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Magneto Mancer
A
Ok, just checked, still the only thing they are offering everyone to join is thier wait list. Wow! (Not impressed) If you ask me, its a little too late. Everyone that's anyone is already on Spoutible. So, yeah, we are looking at you Bluesky, but nobody's there.
04:09 PM - Apr 27, 2023 (Edited)
Matt Brown
A
In response to Magneto Mancer.
I remember when people on Post.News said Spoutible was jumping on too late.
04:24 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Ifell Awake
B
OMG! I want to have attitude like these women.
04:02 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Sheggy 74
A
Why my does this feel like (I’m going to show my age here) the VHS vs. BETA fight. Let’s make sure Spoutible isn’t the BETA!!!
03:59 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Mal
A
In response to Sheggy 74.
Mmmm but you don’t expect all your VHS tapes to transform into horror movies over a few months. Bluesky can do that.
04:28 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Magneto Mancer
A
Before I became enamored with Spoutible, I tried to use Bluesky, but they just put me on a sign up list, and still haven't gotten back with me. It apparently remains invitation only. So, it must still have some unknown problems. Makes me wonder about who those people are that say they like it.
03:58 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Nancy M
A
In response to Magneto Mancer.
But spoutible had the pre-registration list as well, meaning we were the only ones able to join as things were being figured out. Then it became open registration for everyone else.
05:14 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Lesley inPDX
A
Interesting.....I wonder why that might be? 🙄
03:53 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Nefarious Means
A
Too many in the press prefer toxic social media.
03:51 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Mia Aruna
A
Bluesky feels too much like going back to a bad ex because he got a haircut and some new clothes.
03:48 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
In response to Mia Aruna.
04:45 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Mia Aruna.
Aw hell yes. Never tge right decision
05:42 PM - Apr 27, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}