Anonymous
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:59 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Media/West Prods.
A
In response to Anonymous.
musky doesn't want you to block a lot of these fake users, because it cost him money to have servers. block all you can, this will make musky mad.
05:25 PM - Apr 24, 2023
tamra c
A
Block is no longer working. I’ve had both of these persons blocked for years, w/ my privacy setting to not show blocked content in trending/search topics. Now, they’re not only appearing, but promoted at the top. That is litigious, for safety, & a huge California problem.
In response to Media/West Prods..
08:02 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Media/West Prods.
A
In response to tamra c.
i'm also in CA. i have heard these stories. i haven't had that, but i am getting people or other stuff i didn't follow.

where do you go to file a complaint?

the bird is dead. it is a dead bird... monty python...
08:13 PM - Apr 27, 2023
tamra c
A
In Cali, your AG rocks! but you have to show damages to you, which is why it’s a loophole for a public safety litigation - your tormentor is now publicly visible, b/c of a product that doesn’t work as advertised in Privacy & Security settings.
08:45 PM - Apr 27, 2023
tamra c
A
and in my case, I could totally file a NY complaint given I’ve received death threats from accounts now verified, including after Elon took over. but a personal federal courts atty would be fastest for me, as our AG is busy w/ #badgradestrump right now, & diff state consumer laws, incl for children.
08:49 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}