Elie Mystal
A
What are we doing on the Judiciary Committee to address ongoing corruption at the Supreme Court? That's not an idle question. I literally DO NOT KNOW what the Democrats are doing, or even trying to do.
I wrote about it in The Nation
09:10 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Mark Jolliff
A
In response to Elie Mystal.
While Republicans want to take over the boat and throw all who are not like them out of it; Democrats worry about rocking the boat.
10:40 AM - Nov 24, 2023
Jacqueline Wallace
A
Great stuff. Followed you on the bird app, and I know why I looked you up here. Thank you.
01:42 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit
A
I merely called their reply a shit take in a quote spout to avoid disrupting their own thread because it really was a shit take, I don't go looking for fights, date of the reply is irrelevant to their actual words. Then they came into my thread to start a fight rather than leave well enough alone.
05:45 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Amy Bornmann
A
If I squint really tightly, I can almost see away the vacations. But, the tuition and real estate deals?! The shady invoices and payments? That goes beyond just friendship. That's bribery. No doubt now that our SCOTUS is bought and paid for.
12:26 PM - May 08, 2023
#Glassbydeanna
A
This could have something to do with it.
https://www.instagram.com/...
12:08 PM - May 08, 2023
PR Queen2019
B
The big question for me…is there anything Democrats can realistically do right now in order to effectively fight off the tyranny of this now FASCIST “supreme” Court?
04:53 AM - May 08, 2023
Marcia like in Marsha
A
They had this hearing, then they all left. That's it?
01:47 PM - May 02, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
What do you want them to do? Expel SC justices?
08:45 AM - May 01, 2023
Iz Here
A
#Democrats , esp those on the #SenateJudiciary Cmttee, are stuck in park until #DianneFeinstein ends her vanity term & retires. She's been a legislative hero but every hero must leave the field when they are no longer capable of critical tasks at hand. She is derailing the entire SJC agenda.
05:34 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Iz Here
A
In response to Iz Here.
Conditions change & opinions of reasonable ppl adjust accordingly. At the time, Feinstein had been out for a worrisome interval, an absence that had in fact stopped the cmtee. When she resurfaced, she appeared disoriented & didn't know where she had been. Her appearance has improved since.
10:32 AM - Jul 05, 2023
VP Wilson
A
The Dems need to do better
08:37 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Reece Martin
A
Darn. I really wanted to read that.
06:58 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
Okay, that's a really good call out, but what concrete steps can a House Minority, and what is effectively a Senate minority (Feinstein, Manchin and Sinema) do?
11:31 AM - Apr 28, 2023 (Edited)
George Bishop
A
While I agree they need a plan, but what can they actually do? They don't have the House, so can't impeach. They don't have 60 votes in the Senate to pass anything. Maybe a lot more focus in the media should be on the Reps actually being in the way, instead of all the ways the Dems are failing.
10:37 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Dr. So-Called B
A
Impeachment would be nice, but I'm thinking they're not doing much of anything about SCOTUS corruption.
I wish we'd expand to add 4 more Dems Judges. Make it impossible for those muthafukkas to ever have a say in any decision.
09:46 AM - Apr 28, 2023
AZBeaner
A
Oh Democrats. Throwing that air ball every GD time.🙄
09:30 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
In response to AZBeaner.
Considering the numbers in both houses, just what should they do in your opinion?
11:29 AM - Apr 28, 2023
NewscastNow
A
We need to keep pushing for the easiest partial solution and must get it done as soon as possible to stop the bleeding, namely #UnpackTheCourt .
http://www.newscastnow.com...
09:14 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Strohcat
A
I want to know as well.....
09:12 AM - Apr 28, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}