Nicole Tersigni
A
maybe we should have mastered regular intelligence before moving on to artificial
09:52 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Sredni Eel
A
In response to Nicole Tersigni.
Truth, though it looks like if you give the bing chat bot a question that's too hard, it becomes upset, just like a normal dumb person.
02:20 PM - Apr 29, 2023
brash
A
What if AI could be smart enough to know who they are talking to? Your comment is 100% correct! We're maybe looking at CRISPR type stuff with the technology?

Restricted because: CRISPR sometimes cuts DNA outside of the target gene—what's known as “off-target” editing

Translated: I see danger!

;)
01:47 PM - Apr 29, 2023
brash
A
Well, good students would enjoy challenge AI. But should person get AI if they have say an AR-15? Counter-intuitive. Learning brings in more than just info and is AI like another "mass" media where "answer" is the only thing? (I saw it on TV!) I believe we have to get ahead of this. Sorry, garbled.
01:16 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
This concludes Spoutible’s broadcast day.
01:11 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
Amen! (saying that often today).

I'm in I/T and the acronym I learned early was GIGO (garbage in, garbage out). And to no one's surprise, the issue persists in I/T. Like the tendency to "automate" processes without stopping to think if it should be automated (whew, edited in time!).
01:01 PM - Apr 29, 2023 (Edited)
brash
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
Bug as a feature theory... ;)
01:17 PM - Apr 29, 2023
CzechChik60
A
Humans have never moved forward slowly when they can rush in, oblivious to the consequences.
12:38 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Maama Kaareni
A
Nailed it!
12:37 PM - Apr 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}