JonCooper
A
It’s terribly unfair and undemocratic when red states (like North Carolina, Ohio, Texas and Florida) ALLOW partisan gerrymandering while blue states (like New York and California) PROHIBIT partisan gerrymandering. We need an equal playing field in EVERY state.

Who agrees? ✋
02:10 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Vanessa White
B
In response to JonCooper.
Whether I agree or not is moot. MAGAs will never have it, so it’s not going to happen.
02:56 AM - May 13, 2024
Vanessa White
B
It’ll never happen. Dems are too nice 🙄
11:01 AM - May 10, 2024
Russ Cole
A
I agree!
09:13 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Sherri Chance
A
08:17 PM - Sep 06, 2023

Only followers of this user (JamiLeeD) can see their posts

zaquintar
B
That line of thinking is not conducive to a proper solution. This isn't a matter of gerrymander vs the high road, but a matter of gerrymander should not be legal. The fight should be going to Congress and the partisan court rather than moving further away from the desired outcome
11:26 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Anne
A
As an Ohioan, I'd love hear a solution. We already voted on it and the people said NO to gerrymandering. Didn't change a thing, the repugs gerrymandered anyways, despite the state's supreme court saying the maps were illegal (multiple times).
01:27 PM - May 02, 2023
ZonkerHarris
A
It's insane trying to save Democracy with one arm tied behind our backs. I live in California and we need to gerrymander the crap out of this state.
12:40 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Katara Dixson
A
As a NC voter I’m terrified of what GOP will do during next few years. This gerrymandering silences so many of our voices.
12:51 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Elizabeth
A
It is up to the voters in those states to amend the state constitutions to have independent citizen redistricting commissions to end partisan gerrymandering. watch YouTube videos of Ronald Regan talking about partisan gerrymandering one of the greatest threats to democracy
02:45 PM - Apr 28, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Two key points: 1) Gerrymandering is voter-suppression. 2) “Red” states are voter-suppressed states. We’re in a period of reckoning, an opportunity for reconstruction, and it’s critical that we start to understand the divisive tactics folks used to create the illusions we’ve been forced to believe.
02:33 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
Never going to happen as these states have realized without gerrymandering they could never get another R elected.
02:27 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Mike Vangelos
A
Precisely why there has to be a federal solution.
02:24 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Kat Russ
A
Blue states need to fight like with like for the greater good.
02:13 PM - Apr 28, 2023
LGsMom
A
There should be zero tolerance for any gerrymandering.
02:12 PM - Apr 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}