Christopher Bouzy
A
When I tweeted certain people suggesting Bluesky wasn't serious people, some folks got upset. I stand by my comments.

Women are already being harassed on the platform, and Bluesky was forced to add a block button quickly. However, your block list on Bluesky is public data; anyone can view it.
08:30 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Build the Future
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Bluesky from the tech bro who brought us twitter…can’t trust ‘em…never again.
11:19 PM - Sep 11, 2023
YPPullOy
A
WTF!? People's block lists on there are public?
So Jack is same as he ever was.
01:40 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Sarah Daniel
A
(Sounds like a version of hell!)
05:45 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Janarchy
A
WTAF? Why would anyone think making someone's block list public was a good thing?
04:15 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Steve Marmel
A
i do not trust it.
03:35 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Fish
A
Very disapointed to see people I respect asking for Bluesky invites on the bird site. But I guess they will pick the platform where they can reach the most people to sustain their business model. It's all about profit, not ethics.
01:32 AM - Apr 30, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
I have to confess, I’m tempted to infiltrate just to see how it works. I already know #Spoutible is better but know thy enemy
07:57 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Love Light and Lincoln
A
It must be nice to have so much money like Musk & likely Jack, that they can just start sites to see how quickly they can crash them, without regard to those who may be harmed in the process. So glad we're here & permanently off of the dying bird. We wouldn't even try Blue Sky.
06:50 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Eleanor
A
And now we know. I have some sympathy (not a lot) for Jack because Twitter became huge and the learning curve was steep. But he can’t claim ignorance now. These are CHOICES he’s made. Hard pass.
06:42 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Alfred Schmotz
A
Chris

I completely agree. Twitter was a cesspool in a lot of areas and Jack Dorsey didn't give a shit what happened as long as he profited. He ran like a coward when things got uncomfortable b/c of his lack of a spine. Now he wants to stuff more cash in his pocket at other's expense. I applaud you
06:06 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
06:00 PM - Apr 29, 2023
PhoenixWomanMN
A
By the way, Enron's about to try something which has never worked in the past quarter-century it's been attempted:

https://twitter.com/Beijin...
05:56 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Indigo
A
Wtf?! The platform didn't just include a block button automatically? And people still chose/choose to be on there?
03:05 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Mindzai
A
What’s the upside of making that public? For you as a creator, I’m actually asking, is there a possible upside for doing that? Something we would overlook as users? Because I’m not seeing a reason why that’s a good idea.
02:42 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
Wow. Thank you for doing it the right way here.
02:11 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Monroe Thomas
A
Apparently the needs of the federation protocol outweigh the needs for privacy.

Which makes bluesky a data miner's delight. And an inevitable disaster for bluesky users who will be manipulated by the algorithms fed by that data.
01:52 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Carol Glynn
B
I'm listening to you! You don't mislead anyone! Plus I like it here. I will never join BlueSky!
11:56 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Sredni Eel
A
Why would anyone go to Blue Sky? Jack Dorsey is in bed with Elon Musk.
11:49 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
The MSM is giving Dorsey free publicity too. Apparently you have to be invited by a incel to get on board.
11:48 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
I can't understand why anyone would trust the billionaire who sold out Twitter to another racist, misogynist and childish billionaire.
11:45 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Brooksie
A
In response to Alfalpha Male ✔️.
I don't know Mr. Bouzy but if after BLM marches and seeing that Black voices have been diminished even threatened on spaces like Twitter I feel it is important to support a social enterprise led by a Black person. He has been successful with BotSentinel and has earned the opportunity to make this wo
07:37 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Anyone that trusts THUG Jack Dorsey.. (and yeah that's what I label him due to my own personal experience)...they do so at their own risk. I say it again...there is no difference between Elon and Jack except one hides his business while the other flaunts it. It's on you to figure out which one.
11:42 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Darrell Emile
A
Bluesky will eventually let anyone see what you like or don't. Which will include hostile governments, exes, neighbors, etc. Sounds like it'll be under federal regulation. Having invited that in as a member just from what seems to be its terms of service.
11:41 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Lucy Carr
A
Jack is thrash, always has been, always will be. He and Musk are pals - they think alike, they operate the same, they have the same values (or lack thereof). Bluesky is simply Jack’s latest get-rich-quick scheme by peddling hate.
11:29 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Mal
A
Bluesky? Don’t Look Up.
11:03 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Daryl Knee
A
Bluesky, where your expectations of a basic level of privacy are a blue sky dream.
09:57 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Diva Licious
A
I agree with you. Given the "founder's" past performance, I am not touching that with a ten foot pole. I'm staying put here.

Thank you for all you have done and built.
09:56 AM - Apr 29, 2023
PS Annie
A
Yikes
09:55 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Will share on the bird.
09:52 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
I don’t trust Jack, I was invited and declined.
09:51 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Deb Lane
A
I had signed up for early access and was surprised when I got it several weeks ago. I’m not impressed. I think I’ve been on it three or four times in 2 months. Spoutible is by far the best overall platform for ease of use, features and it goes without saying, safety.
08:49 AM - Apr 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}