Joy Reid
A
Is this how y’all want to keep living and dying, America?? Texas had a chance to vote out the NRA regime but instead, through a combination of apathy, learned helplessness and yes, voter suppression, Abbott and company remain in power, even after Uvalde. Had enough??The second amendment turns out to
02:24 PM - Apr 29, 2023
TheQuietOne
A
In response to Joy Reid.
A neighborhood where people unwind by shooting guns? JFC. That's not anything but being a shitty neighbors.
05:28 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Beto got almost no help from national media.
12:10 PM - Sep 07, 2023
SenorPena
A
In response to Joy Reid.
07:48 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Rebecca E
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Left out gerrymandering. It needs to always be mentioned even though it is voter suppression.

What stunned me was 60% of Uvalde residents voted for Abbott. I remember reading an interview with one Uvalde resident who feared O'Rourke would take away his guns. 🤦🏻‍♀️
06:27 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Kay VS
A
In response to Rebecca E.
What was voter turnout in that county last year?
03:04 PM - May 01, 2023
Mike de V.
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Is this what “love thy neighbour “ means? Dig deeper folks…
09:03 AM - Apr 30, 2023

Only followers of this user (Koshka9Aimee) can see their posts

Catherine Gibson
A
In response to Joy Reid.
When covid came and killed our citizens we rallied around a vaccine. The gun violence is an epidemic killing our citizens and no cure is on the horizon. Without gun reform we will see our citizens die senselessly day in and day out
08:20 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Thenew Blurt
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Pretty much only in America 😪
06:29 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Shawn (#PsychopathyAwareness)
A
In response to Joy Reid.
I bet a lot of them brush this gun violence off as either 1) it'll never happen to me, or 2) that's the price to pay to keep our constitutional rights. And all with a complete and absolute lack of empathy.
05:18 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
In response to Joy Reid.
I regret to say this, I don't want to set foot in America 🇺🇸 from Canada 🇨🇦 until there's #GunControl

I really really want to visit but I cannot risk my life especially I'm a woman, dark complexion and a Muslim although I don't wear a #hijab

🇺🇸 has become unrecognisable with gun violence
04:21 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Hulk SmashStupid
A
In response to Fad BeALover-NotAHater.
I appreciate your perspective, but while you’re correct that America has become statistically more dangerous, the constant barrage of fear mongering from Right-wing media is creating some of that danger by convincing many people that they are in imminent danger, which simply isn’t true.
04:54 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Yes. Learned apathy. Thank you for reminding us that's a debilitating condition.
04:09 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Marianne B
A
In response to Joy Reid.
We moved to Texas three years ago and now want to get the hell out.
03:52 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Marianne B.
If you can you probably should. Good luck! ☮️💙❤️🏳️‍🌈🙋‍♀️
04:16 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Marlie (Confidential)
B
In response to Marianne B.
Don't blame you there. There is not enough money on the planet to get me to move to the south.
04:24 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Gail Schroeder
B
In response to Joy Reid.
I had enough after Columbine.
03:45 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Iam Neferast 🦉
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Get this out please!! #tuckercarlson #GOPPedophiles

Grossberg v. FOX Corp et al, No. 1:2023cv02368 https://dockets.justia.com...

https://s3.documentcloud.o...
03:25 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Jan Schurr
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Well, they definitely won't care because the shooter was from Mexico and the family members all from Honduras. There are those in the GOP - particularly in TX - who will cheer this.
03:12 PM - Apr 29, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Any & all ppl dying in the crossfire are acceptable "sacrifices" to the GOP. US needs Crisis Intervention from other country diplomats. Make the call LOUD, please.
03:10 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Kim A
A
In response to Joy Reid.
These sad stories happen every day. Families are being torn apart. A *good guy with a gun* didn't show up to stop the killing. I guess you have to make an appointment?
03:07 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Ericlo
A
In response to Joy Reid.
The Counter-Revolution of 1836: Texas Slavery & Jim Crow and the Roots of U.S. Fascism
Gerald Horne
Page 285
"Foreign conquest, genocide, escalating enslavement: all told, Texas was continuing to plant the seeds of a unique fascism that began to bloom in the 21st century."
02:49 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Mindzai
A
In response to Joy Reid.
It’s despicable. Does anyone in Texas ever try and resolve their issues without using bullets?
02:37 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Leisa Gooch
A
In response to Mindzai.
Yes, but then they get shot for trying
02:45 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Deb Montague
A
In response to Mindzai.
It's not just Texas. There is a very real mindset which considers shooting someone as the answer to every problem. I don't like your basketball in my drive. You're playing in the street in front of my house. If I can't have you, no one will. You looked at me "wrong."
We have a mindset to change.
02:59 PM - Apr 29, 2023
MonicaChattman
A
In response to Joy Reid.
As a Texan who block walked to Beto and tried to help voter turnout, I am very sad and scared for my state. I don’t know how to keep going….to keep fighting. It’s so disheartening that most still aren’t paying attention or are completely apathetic.
02:37 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Kate E
A
In response to Joy Reid.
How’s the wild west working out for you Texas? 😢
02:33 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Serendipity
A
In response to Joy Reid.
And the friendly neighborhood police didn’t notice a deeply disturbed man shooting his automatic rifle in the air? They only pay attention after someone has been shot? People have just become so accustomed to living with this actual insanity.
02:29 PM - Apr 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}