Jason Blake
A
I’m all in for Biden in 2024. I have zero tolerance for all the ageist stuff I’m hearing from the media when a) the alternative is Trump who is b) only three years younger and demonstrably less healthy.
05:08 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Perma_Mask_Jane (Wenger)
A
In response to Jason Blake.
...and a fascist.
07:47 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Tammie Sylvia
A
I’m with you on this. Even if Biden were 100, I’d vote for him because the alternative is the loss of our democracy.
07:42 PM - Apr 29, 2023
SimoneSonder
A
In response to Tammie Sylvia.
I have qualms about his apparent fitness. And to be clear my father was practicing law until he died at 84 so I'm not suggesting that age number is my issue. I like him and I think he's doing his job. But will the media take every pause or slip (the same kinds I make at 55 lol) and destroy his credi
09:23 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Michelle Has Time Today Schultz
A
Totally agree! It's ridiculous! But it seems like the media insists on rying to create a controversy for each presidential election and it looks like they're going with age for '24. Never mind the potential disaster this country faces if an R wins. The media is going for chaos for coins.
07:39 PM - Apr 29, 2023
LissabissTigardian
A
I know a guy who's 77 and can run circles around 52 year old me all day. He's like a machine. My money is on Biden. Stop the ageist malarkey, folks.
05:13 PM - Apr 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}