AintLifeGrand
A
There's a child murderer in Cass County Texas. This story is getting little traction. The family is asking for an FBI investigation. Please help them get the attention this story deserves by sharing/echoing.
10:08 AM - Apr 30, 2023 (Edited)
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
In response to AintLifeGrand.
My God. I just can't wrap my head around this. To have your children murdered, and authorities basically just shrug their shoulders?? This is callous and inhumane. The FBI definitely has got to get involved.
02:12 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Char
A
My God. How horrific. Those poor girls... their loved ones must be devastated & beyond angry with the lack of effort made to solve these crimes.

My heart is with them.

May the perpetrator(s) get everything they deserve.
05:52 PM - Oct 24, 2023
Jasra - no DMs
A
And I hope they find those babies. 😢
06:12 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Jasra - no DMs
A
😬 “ New Orleans PD even announced they would start hiring civilians. To lure in new officers, some police forces are adding incentives like higher pay, while others are considering lowering the age requirement to just 18.” Now that’s even more frightening.
06:11 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Randa Davis
B
All the missing children (black) in this country is heartbreaking. A task force needs to be formed . As a grandma I don't know if my heart could bear this agony. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
08:48 PM - Jun 26, 2023
Deb
A
Best hope is to get a true life podcast interested in the story. Or something like Dateline.
04:40 PM - Jun 25, 2023
AintLifeGrand
A
In response to Deb.
Agreed, I sent dateline a message
07:15 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
This is both horrific and infuriating. I can’t imagine the horror of what these babies went through. I hope the assholes who did this are found and locked up for life.
04:33 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Angie is Supercalifragilistic…
A
9, 8 and 5. They were also sexually assaulted! 😭

https://www.revolt.tv/arti...
03:56 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to Angie is Supercalifragilistic….
Those poor babies. And now their familieshave to demand law enforcement do their job...😭
04:44 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
Just heard about this recently. Heartbreaking how callous police and most media are about black victims of crime. Praying these families will get justice and find peace.
10:57 PM - May 02, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Sonia Santana
A
Mel this is the first time I've even heard about this story and I live in Texas. I had to go look it up in maps and wikipedia. This story needs some national attention.
I hope NAACP is aware of this case and that Cass County DA Courtney Shelton is getting some heat for this case.
01:48 PM - Apr 30, 2023 (Edited)
AintLifeGrand
A
In response to Sonia Santana.
I only found out about it today, the parents are being victimized all over again. We, through Spoutible, have the power to bring more attention to this story and hopefully justice for the family. Thank you for echoing!
04:16 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Ann Werner
A
Can’t like this, but I shared it. 😢
01:44 PM - Apr 30, 2023
AintLifeGrand
A
In response to Ann Werner.
Completely understand. Thank you 😊
04:13 PM - Apr 30, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

AintLifeGrand
A
In response to Anne NotOfCleves.
Yes. The police department led to family to believe the three children accidently drowned for 8 months. They were strangled. 😔
10:20 AM - Apr 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}