Christopher Bouzy
A
It's been almost three months. It will continue to remain like this because of the way we moderate, and users reporting people causing trouble.
LaMott Jackson (CG) @Lamottjackson
There's a part of me that believes this 'phase' of Spoutible where everyone has a great time, gets along and doesn't cause drama, is brief.

As said below, I sincerely hope it remains the chill place it is now. We've got some work to do going forward to ensure that remains.
12:57 PM - Apr 30, 2023
01:02 PM - Apr 30, 2023 (Edited)
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Yup. If trolls & harassers try to take away the cool vibe here we'll collectively swat them down.
12:07 PM - May 01, 2023
JayTuma1 (She/Her)
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Blocking makes my Feed beautiful.
05:40 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Betsy Muse
A
I think it will also remain like this because of the type of people who are attracted to Spoutible. (Not that you aren't doing a fab job!)

The conversations are more mature. We aren't just looking for somewhere where it's safe for us to be as mean to others as they were to us on the "other" site.
10:15 AM - May 01, 2023
Heather Nesbit
A
Right right. Spoutible is structured specifically with user security as the top priority. It’s revolutionary precisely because of it, so it’s no wonder why folks have their doubts…user security that is the purpose of the platform and not as a way to monetize is not the norm. Buuut, we can do this ☺️
08:22 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Bart De Bear
A
I'm on all the platforms since Elon took over Twitter and only this one seems capable of taking the lead. It's amazing to be able to reach/find new people but the flow speed is such that hanging out with friends or subject matter isn't possible. Hopefully a "List" feature is high on the to-add list.
07:22 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Dana Dilks
A
Ya know...over there I'm leery anymore to post and re-tweet. May sound weird, but I feel safe here.
06:40 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Patricia Catherine Andrews
A
Thank you. We need respite from other sites where the trolls roam too freely.
06:31 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
06:26 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I'm hoping that since the users really appreciate the way this place is now, we can all work together to keep it this way, even as user base expansion really gets going on masse. We have a special place here, if we all do our part, we can keep it the drama/trolling free zone we've been gifted here💙
06:22 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
Yes! Keep up the good work @cbouzy , we appreciate it very much.
05:26 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Rich Miller
A
Any plans to allow automatic RSS headline posting from websites?
02:41 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Mal
A
First Wavers will always insist they remember “when all of this was just open farmland” even though that was never really true. Right from day one this site held eavesdroppers, mansplainers, doom mongers, flibbertigibbets, over-thinkers, know-alls etc. There is no “phase”; just more of the same 😉
02:34 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Lori Freshwater
A
Going to work on more time here and less time there.
01:58 PM - Apr 30, 2023
April Sparkles
A
All good families learn to work things out kindly and respectfully.
-April 💛
01:13 PM - Apr 30, 2023
EMJAYESS
A
In response to April Sparkles.
And they do it while sharing a plate of raisin cookies!
01:16 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Mazzaroth Vineyard
A
We believe in this outstanding platform and are indebted to @cbouzy and his extraordinary team.
01:06 PM - Apr 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}