Harry Dunn
A
Surprised or not, lets recognize that there is a demographic of people who share this exact sentiment. It's frightening. Although they carry it deep in their hearts, they wear their disguises 🥸 as everyday people.
Also FTG
07:48 AM - May 03, 2023
Linda Steinson
A
In response to Harry Dunn.
I call BS! Tucker Carlson could not care less about anyone but himself and how much money he can make, period.
06:50 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Kris Y
A
And Donald made it OK not only to come into the light, erode social norms, and invoke violence, but to set fire to basic human rights in the USA!!
12:55 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Michael J Sheridan
A
"That's not how white men fight."

Every Klan rally, not to mention J6, would suggest otherwise.
09:01 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Susan Sampson
A
Yes.
The fact his former boss/company let him openly spew racism, hate and white supremacy daily on prime time is even more concerning than this message from him. To allow this to go on for years because of $$$ is the true rot in the society. Everything goes, no matter who will get hurt in the end.
09:54 PM - May 03, 2023
Kim
A
They're called Rethuglicans
09:51 PM - May 03, 2023
dmark
A
Proof, in case you need it, that if you are not anti-fascist, you are pro-fascist.
09:27 AM - May 03, 2023
Mimi Newman
A
And there it is…. Like any of us are surprised. 🤦🏻‍♀️
09:14 AM - May 03, 2023
Phred
A
And THIS is why I will not support Jack’s new social media platform. Harassment of Blacks on Twitter was allowed WAY BEFORE ELON. We need to go collect the white women content providers using BlueSky. They don’t get it.
09:06 AM - May 03, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
Wow, What a horrible human being, but assuming this is a true sentiment it is even worse to realize that and continue to go on TV and stoke that hatred in yourself and others.
08:48 AM - May 03, 2023
Carol McDonald
A
Dude is a psycho narcissist, white supremacist, always posing thoughts as questions/ideas/orthodoxies, now plays victim to his own vile thoughts? GTFOH *ucker.

The line of humanity has been crossed.
And more discovery to come.
08:32 AM - May 03, 2023
Nita Brown
A
Yep. And will indignantly claim they’re not racist, don’t ever say anything that could be construed as racist, don’t ever think anything remotely racist….
08:29 AM - May 03, 2023
Bonnie Revoner
A
Yeah. FTG.
08:21 AM - May 03, 2023
Sandra Dawe
A
Absolutely chilling. Tucker-type personalities sell for profit the divisions that feed this mentality and cause immeasurable harm in doing so.
08:20 AM - May 03, 2023
Harriet Gilkerson
A
Not surprising but still appalling and, yes, terribly frightening. The Nazis tapped into this mindset to manipulate their followers.
08:06 AM - May 03, 2023
Alexander Nevrmind
B
And yet he continued spewing false, white nationalist, pro MAGA BS nightly. I guess he shouldn’t have kept hitting the snooze on the alarm in his head.
07:56 AM - May 03, 2023
Jamie Warren
A
All that text is, is an attempt to forgive his racism and hatred of liberals by then saying it`s not alright for those same people to hate the far right.
07:52 AM - May 03, 2023
Judith HeartSong
A
It is scary just how many bigots and racists and hate-filled people are hiding in plain sight. For years, now I have not wanted to pull into anyone’s driveway if I needed to turn around, for exactly the reasons we have recently seen. I have always felt that if I show kindness it will soften other p
07:51 AM - May 03, 2023
Judith HeartSong
A
In response to Judith HeartSong.
… people. That belief is waning.
07:53 AM - May 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}