Joy Reid
A
This is quite a BFD… the highly influential editor of Christian Today denounces Tucker and white replacement theory. If this theological pushback takes hold, it could be the counteroffensive against white Christian* nationalism that saves the republic...

https://www.christianityto...
10:08 PM - May 04, 2023
Suzanne
B
In response to Joy Reid.
Would love to see it happen but I'm not holding my breath
04:24 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Susan Simon
A
In response to Joy Reid.
This is what we need. Committed faith leaders to step up and call out the demagogues. It's not an accident that youthful acceptance of LGBTQI+ and racial differences is growing. The internet has both demonized and brought the world closer. THis could be big.
07:32 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Christians who *actually follow the teachings of Christ* are appalled at these CINOs (may as well take their term). Example of where ✝️really is: in Nov ‘19, mostly W rural laity + clergy in 🔴MO voted on the 1st ballot 4 a charismatic married Black gay man to be our Episcopalian Bishop. Joyous day!
06:04 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Love the face blotted out! TY!
01:24 PM - May 08, 2023
Tanya Lolonis
A
In response to Joy Reid.
From you to God‘s ear. 🤞
01:09 PM - May 08, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to Joy Reid.
the current Pope recently said the 14-1500's Doctrines & Bulls are not congruent w the teachings of Christ. The D&Bs were used to weaponize the Christian religion & unleashed colonization/wtpatriarchalsupremacy & r in US-Can-Crown govt legal rulings
the truth is not televised
11:17 PM - May 04, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to Joy Reid.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:47 PM - May 04, 2023
Conflicted Sister
A
In response to Irminsul Harp.
This assumes people on the Left can’t also be religious. This is a premise that I (a Left-leaning, Bible study facilitator) reject completely. As Christians, our faith requires us to defend those who are unfairly targeted no matter who is doing the attacking.
07:09 PM - May 08, 2023
TrevWriter
A
In response to Irminsul Harp.
We didn't start the fire. But we brought the hoses.
04:02 PM - May 09, 2023
Klobby L
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Could have come sooner, but I'll take it
10:22 PM - May 04, 2023
Curtis Johnson
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Where has he been the last seven years. Who's paying him to suddenly be Christ like?
10:13 PM - May 04, 2023
Nancy Miller
A
In response to Curtis Johnson.
Russell Moore, the author, has consistently and persistently called out the church's support and alignment with Trumpism, racism, and all that goes with it.
10:57 PM - May 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}