Jean Marie
B
I am soooo tired of men giving me their opinion on abortions. Just shut up about it.
07:07 AM - May 05, 2023 (Edited)
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Jean Marie.
My mom was, and still is, a total badass. She always did whatever she wanted to. My dad was always behind her in all her endeavors. That's Just how I was raised.

So... my wife is a badass too.
03:18 PM - Dec 03, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
well crap... I forgot to make my point! (airhead moment)

I meant to say that I'd never even think of telling a woman what to do, let alone what to decide about her body. That's just how I was raised - and what I believe should be common sense.
06:46 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Hathor LovingKindness
A
It’s the ultimate disrespect. They know NOTHING about our bodies.
07:56 AM - Nov 07, 2023
Betsey Caron
A
Agree 10000000%❗️
09:03 PM - Oct 19, 2023

Only followers of this user (DataDawg) can see their posts

Virgil Garcia
A
Are you or are you tired of men's pro-life opinions? Many men are prochoice and work hard to defend YOUR choice. More importantly we put our votes behind it. I'm tired of so many women not voting on issue that has a profoundly greater affect on them. Women could win this issue alone.
05:45 AM - Sep 22, 2023
Tyler_dorth
A
Disagree. Men must speak out in support of women's autonomy of choice. Look at the gender divide in power-women are not in this fight alone-none of us are.
imo-it's like if you're not LGBTQI, Black, a Farm Worker, Jewish you should not support equality and dignity? Rights effect all society #Ally
12:42 PM - May 10, 2023
Virgil Garcia
A
In response to Tyler_dorth.
Lol. You wrote what I was thinking much more PC.
05:46 AM - Sep 22, 2023
Sharon Oates
A
Amen!
07:52 AM - May 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}