Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
Some of you are concerned about Bluesky's momentum, and the media overhyping the platform. We have built a strong community here, and many of you have been supporting our mission since 2018 when I launched Bot Sentinel. Spoutible's growth is organic, and word of mouth is extremely powerful.
06:16 AM - May 06, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
So whenever you are at work, school, or socializing with friends, talk about Spoutible. We know how special this community is, and the more people who know about what we doing, the more this community will grow. I have said from the beginning for us to be successful it will take a team effort.
06:25 AM - May 06, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
Just remember, the same folks who are hyping Bluesky today, were hyping another platform several months ago. Many journalist tweeted about it and joined, and dozens of articles were written. A month after we launched, we had over 10x the traffic. You guys did that.
06:38 AM - May 06, 2023
Ignatz .
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
"Give us you email to get on the waiting list." I'm not getting on a waiting list for a Twitter knock-off, that's stupid.
06:54 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Metamorphosis Rox
A
I just had a conversation in Bluesky where people were complaining about two things:
1) lack of meaningful engagement with their mutuals
2) more argumentative and more trolls.

If you are here, you should stay cool, calm, and collected. Spoutible is doing it right.
12:24 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Susan Leonard
A
In response to Metamorphosis Rox.
Shocking that it is just like Twitter ::read in sarcasm font::
10:38 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Indivisible
A
not concerned about Bluesky...been on the waiting list for 9 months, ha!
10:35 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Captain Renault
A
BlueSky isn't a damned thing. It's the Metaverse of microblogging: a solution looking for a problem.
08:57 PM - May 06, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Captain Renault.
Well stated!
08:11 AM - May 07, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
It won't take long for people eager to make the switch to bluesky to realize its a new iteration of Twitter. As that occurs, disappointed people will search for alternative platforms and find their way here, or will be advised to check this place out like I was. I was skeptical, I was wrong to be.
08:15 PM - May 06, 2023
Licia
A
Even if I knew what BS was, I would remain unconcerned. Momentum shifts happen in baseball all the time. Usually, the best team wins anyway. Lots of folks won't leave T because they've invested too many years in it. I didn't invest in it, but rather in them. They will pack and leave eventually.
07:34 PM - May 06, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
Zero concern about Bluesky.
Disappointed in some of the twitter accounts that have joined via Jack's invite.
Confident most will come to Spoutible in the not to distant future.
07:17 PM - May 06, 2023
The 3rd Corey
A
Agree on all points Chris 💯

Many people just won’t leave #Twitter without an app & notifications.

But once the #Spoutible 🐳 app drops, I think we’ll see accelerated growth ↗️

Thanks again 4 ur efforts. Great work!
05:39 PM - May 06, 2023
Healthcare Global
A
In response to The 3rd Corey.
Still have a major deficit in the under 30s and Genz. Hope we can get them
07:14 PM - May 06, 2023
Ana Del Aire
A
The ratings on Bluesky are awful ... no thanks!!!
04:52 PM - May 06, 2023
Lisa Larson
A
You're a good man, @cbouzy
01:26 PM - May 06, 2023
Beth D
A
I have no desire to join Bluesky. Dorsey is the same guy that had many problems while running twitter. Then sold the platform to Musk so he could destroy it. No thank you. I’ll stick with spoutible. More engagement, no trolls, no hate speech. A much better site.
01:01 PM - May 06, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
1-decorum, unnamed platform? We know which one, has way too many Entit'y/s Bot, cacophony of misanthropes now with intent to Disparage,Prevaricate,and create to much ambivalent attitudes against the masses that surf the platform. Just an opinion why i spend less time on said platform.
12:53 PM - May 06, 2023
Tha Jewelry Store
A
I am not interested in BlueSky whatsoever considering the founder of it, Dorsey, had something to do w/the Bird App's long list of problems, starting from its inception🤷🏾. The end goal for Me, is for SPOUTIBLE to be my only/main SM! #SpoutOn
12:17 PM - May 06, 2023
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
12:04 PM - May 06, 2023
Graham Monamy
A
I introduced two people yesterday who weren't aware of @spoutible they're going to sign up. If everyone does that and those people do the same...
10:19 AM - May 06, 2023
Jane Ruth
A
It’s a good idea to have accts with more than one platform. I joined Spoutible and Tribel after deleting FB/Twitter accounts. I’ll keep platforms that limit bots and the far-right. BTW, everyone should read more about “brain scan studies on the far left vs. far right.” VERY interesting.
09:46 AM - May 06, 2023
Matt Tilmann
A
One of the best things about Spoutible has been the engagement. Always felt like with the bird site, one could tweet something, and it would get lost in the abyss, unless their algo thought it was something that would stir up people.
09:41 AM - May 06, 2023
Sitara 68
A
I agree. This is a strong community. There are some who will NEVER join here. Not because they are bots or trolls. But, because they are white nationalists. Good riddance to them, I say. They will infect those other spaces and people will flee again.
09:18 AM - May 06, 2023
just alex
A
In response to Sitara 68.
Agree! ☺️
Question—how could I learn whether or not a mute function is in future plans for Spoutible, or not?
10:51 AM - May 06, 2023
Anne R
A
I am here because my sister told me about Spoutible.
09:16 AM - May 06, 2023
Fuzz Martin
A
Launch the Spoutible app and the trajectory would shift in your direction.
08:40 AM - May 06, 2023
J MurchPond
A
In response to Fuzz Martin.
I’m confused. I access Spoutible on my iPhone via the app. My understanding is there is also an Android version.
02:40 AM - Aug 07, 2023
StrangeBrick Droog
A
I’m just going to keep toggling until what I consider to be the final nail goes into Twitter. It is eminent IMO.
07:54 AM - May 06, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
I never heard of it until today and I don't get why people are going there and not here....(then again i do get it.)
07:18 AM - May 06, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
In response to Reginald Capers.
If you are thinking what I believe you're thinking, you might be right.
09:11 AM - May 06, 2023
Dad For Ever
A
I think the addictive need to compete as social media is part of the Twitter disaster.

Good to have some rivalry, but excess competition on "media" distracts from the "social" of why we are here.

Would you want to socialize with someone that ALWAYS wants to prove they're best at everything?
06:58 AM - May 06, 2023
Mark Hooper
A
@cbouzy I’m new to here and really enjoying it
06:25 AM - May 06, 2023
Sitara 68
A
In response to Mark Hooper.
Whalecome to the pod! Glad you made it!
09:17 AM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}