Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
Some of you are concerned about Bluesky's momentum, and the media overhyping the platform. We have built a strong community here, and many of you have been supporting our mission since 2018 when I launched Bot Sentinel. Spoutible's growth is organic, and word of mouth is extremely powerful.
06:16 AM - May 06, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
So whenever you are at work, school, or socializing with friends, talk about Spoutible. We know how special this community is, and the more people who know about what we doing, the more this community will grow. I have said from the beginning for us to be successful it will take a team effort.
06:25 AM - May 06, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
Just remember, the same folks who are hyping Bluesky today, were hyping another platform several months ago. Many journalist tweeted about it and joined, and dozens of articles were written. A month after we launched, we had over 10x the traffic. You guys did that.
06:38 AM - May 06, 2023
IH8SHOCKJOX Voted YES
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I'm on Twitter, Bluesky, Tribel, Mastodon & enjoying Spoutible much more. I did notice earlier today on BS, a female journalist has spent much of her day blocking people. Says so much about RWNJs not happy to kill X, they want to burn it all down. BTW, I talk about Spouty to my friends all the time
04:28 AM - Aug 30, 2023
DawnElaine FirstWave
A
I play on an app called Vegas World. My screenname is SpoutibleFamily. Here is my profile.
You can chat with others there and I have confidence to say a min of 22 people have join Spoutible because of my "word of mouth" :)
06:38 PM - May 23, 2023
Katy VotingBlue
A
Seems like for folks with big followings, we should try to convince them just to please duplicate their posts here instead of pushing them to leave entirely, easier for them to wrap their heads around it.

We have to remember to nurture their accounts too.
we have some big names here now!
07:25 PM - May 06, 2023
PhoenixWomanMN
A
Yet another reason not to trust Jack Dorsey on anything, be it Bluesky or Twitter or anything else:

https://twitter.com/30ACTr...
05:28 PM - May 06, 2023
Dems Hub
A
We're fully invested with you and Spoutible! And we definitely rave about the experience in our offline worlds too.

So grateful to the supportive community here as we do our thing. You inspire us.
12:59 PM - May 06, 2023
Lee Frost
A
I have Spoutible on my list to replace our Twitter account at work, and Bluesky isn't even an option after what I've seen there. I recommend Spoutible whenever possible!
10:58 AM - May 06, 2023
Tammy #TeamBidenHarris2024
A
I really am enjoying it here! I love that I don't have RED idiots popping up in my feeds. When I encouraged people to join (in a Liberal FB group), I got pushback by people claiming that they'd been kicked out. Are the standards that tough?
09:56 AM - May 06, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to Tammy #TeamBidenHarris2024.
Ask for the receipts. Chances are those same people in that FB group saying they were "kicked off" are just there to sow seeds of malcontent on other platforms. Abuse and harassment are breaches of 🐳 TOS. There is always a reason given for suspension = produce the notice ✅
05:39 PM - May 06, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
I really like what you have built here. Thank you for all your hard work! I am not going anywhere.
08:43 AM - May 06, 2023
Marlene Reil
A
I so appreciate the improvements. In the beginning, using this on an ipad was screwy. Not anymore! When do you see the app coming out?
08:29 AM - May 06, 2023
Bryan
A
If that other platform is Post, yes Spoutible definately seems to have better community and organic growth. Journalists seem to want to settle on only one Twitter alternative that wins over them all. When they do that, they're putting bias in reporting the benefits of other platforms.
08:10 AM - May 06, 2023
StrangeBrick Droog
A
Years ago when Twitter first launched, the leader of a media company I worked for used it as an internal idea sharing device. Remember, it took a while to really balloon.
07:55 AM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}