Steve Marmel
A
I am not concerned about Bluesky's momentum.
They were always going to make the "Jack v Elon" story a thing.
Barring @Cbouzy turning into an alt-right capitolist troll who kicks puppies, @Spoutible will be at the top of my social media arsenal.
As will giving away pizzas!
I like it here, Chris.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Some of you are concerned about Bluesky's momentum, and the media overhyping the platform. We have built a strong community here, and many of you have been supporting our mission since 2018 when I launched Bot Sentinel. Spoutible's growth is organic, and word of mouth is extremely powerful.
06:16 AM - May 06, 2023
09:12 AM - May 06, 2023
Susan Leonard
A
In response to Steve Marmel.
Also not sure why anyone expects Jack to come up with anything better than before that caters to everyone like Spoutible does.
12:15 AM - Jan 01, 2024
Captain Renault
A
BlueSky ain't a thing. It's some kind of variation on Twitter for some reason and it's invitation only and I'm hearing abuse horror stories already. Jack Dorsey didn't understand what he made; he'd speak about all sorts of things of no interest to users. BlueSky shows that, too.
08:56 PM - May 06, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Let them fight it out for ultra mag a and white nationalists, we can get the decent people to come here. Bluesky users fed up with Twitter bullshit won't be impressed with bluesky. Hell, bluesky can have all the momentum in the world, we have the community that Jack promised with bluesky...
08:11 PM - May 06, 2023
Goodina Crisis
A
It's just going to be another cesspool, anyway.
09:43 AM - May 06, 2023
Thomas Provitt
A
The exclusivity of being "Invite Only" is undeniably powerful. Who knows how it pans out long term?
09:40 AM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}