Jamie Schler
A
In any civilized country, Sandy Hook and the murder of 20 first graders would’ve been the last mass shooting in the country. Lesson learned from Dunblane. Instead, gun laws were loosened over and over again. By the bloodthirsty GOP. When will enough be enough? #GunControlNow
07:13 AM - May 07, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Jamie Schler.
I’ve always thought this! I’ll never forget that day in December. I couldn’t stop crying. I was picking up my daughter from College for Holiday Break. The News was so shocking. I had to pull over. 😔💔
12:13 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Vanessa White
B
Is this rhetorical? The answer is never, of course. Even as their children were slaughtered weeks before, Uvalde overwhelmingly voted for Abbott 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
12:53 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Blessing Fowobaje
B
https://youtu.be/XTjGIo_u4...
https://audiomack.com/bles... If you want to be featured in the next music video, let's meet at the OBJ multipurpose Hall, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria on Thursday 11th May, 2023 by 9:00:00 AM GMT +1. Please bring two pairs of clothes, a
gun control song by blessing fowobaje - YouTube

https://audiomack.com/blessingfowobaje/song/gun-control If you want to be featured in the next music video, let us meet at OBJ multipurpose Hall, Akungba-Ako...

02:00 PM - May 08, 2023
Capitationfavor, RN
A
I have always said; the day "we" let 20 children die and did nothing about it, was the day we lost the fight.
01:23 AM - May 08, 2023
Erica
A
It SHOULD have been the last mass shooting after Columbine.
01:06 AM - May 08, 2023
Stephen I
A
Sandy Hook marked when America lost the gun debate.

How many further lives were lost once our representatives decided that NRA money was worth all the blood?

Our only chance is a new that is fed up and hopefully some law makers with backbone.
#GunControlNow
01:25 PM - May 07, 2023 (Edited)
Nita Brown
A
Yes, and before that the Columbine massacre should have been enough. Nothing nothing will ever be enough for people who prioritize their guns over our children.
10:17 AM - May 07, 2023
Ericlo
A
10:06 AM - May 07, 2023
Rebecca Nies
A
When we vote every last one from the top down out!
09:14 AM - May 07, 2023
PT
A
People are falling for the there too many guns for laws to make an impact argument. Many of the guns used are purchased legally within days of the shootings. Money means more than life to these politicians. They care more abt money than our right to live without fear of being shot.
08:30 AM - May 07, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
07:53 AM - May 07, 2023
Scott Burdette
A
In their self centered world "enough" will only be when people in their lives start falling victim to these shootings. Even then, it would have to be a lot of loss for them. I don't think even losing "only one" child would be enough to move the needle much for them.
07:47 AM - May 07, 2023
PT
A
In response to Scott Burdette.
No I agree I think 1 loss would still make them call for more guns.
08:30 AM - May 07, 2023
Terry Calvert
A
When their voters have had enough which doesn’t seem likely. They are just cool with American children being killed. That is crystal clear. 🤷‍♂️
07:33 AM - May 07, 2023
Josh Ryan
A
In response to Terry Calvert.
Which really flies in the face of their "pro-life" thing that they wanna convince people they believe in.
08:17 PM - May 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}