RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Folks, I'm going to say this straight out. There's no third way. Biden is our best chance to save demoracy. Do not be voting for RFK, Jr, or Williamson. Y'all know damn well they're goons of Steve Bannon. Also Bernie Sanders stepped out and decided to support Biden.
11:21 AM - May 07, 2023
Courtney Kimmelman
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Planning on re-electing Joe Biden the one pro LGBTQ friendly candidate that has my back.
10:30 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Vanessa White
B
Thing is, people’s minds are already made up. If they’ve decided they’re not voting for Biden, they have already decided that full on fascism is the way to go. You’re not going to convince them otherwise this late in the game 🤦🏻‍♀️
10:42 AM - Jan 29, 2024
Sabine
A
In response to Vanessa White.
would like to dissent. Even 3 weeks can change a lot of minds, as shown in this event here:

https://spoutible.com/thre...
10:46 AM - Jan 29, 2024
CPfromCA
A
Don't really GAFF what Grandpa mittens has to say.

He helped contribute to the shit show of 2016 & IMO he has not atoned sufficiently (or at all) for that.
02:56 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
AND he brought his folding chair!
12:03 AM - Aug 11, 2023
Caeso_K
A
This is the truth!
08:24 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Only Love
A
Truer words have never been spoken.
02:14 PM - May 10, 2023
Jim Lovell
A
He is our Obi Wan
02:14 AM - May 09, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
I'll disagree with one particular: I have not yet seen any evidence which ties Williamson to Bannon (if anyone has any, by all means share it).

However, the likely practical effect of her campaign is to aid Trumpism, whatever her motives may be.
09:08 PM - May 07, 2023
AR McGee
A
There is no third way. It's #BidenHarris2024 or democracy dies. Gloves are off. I love Bernie too, but we will never have the opportunity to get there if we don't win 2024. 50 years of a rt wing dictatorship is in store if the GOP win the presidency. There are only two choices. #StrongerTogether
01:28 PM - May 07, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to AR McGee.
Please share your sanity and clear judgment with Bernie fanatics….. you are absolutely right… there will be NO choice in the future unless we vote Biden/Harris- yes for democracy, no to fascism and certain autocracy.
04:39 PM - May 07, 2023
Diogenes the Cynic
A
3rd party candidates HAVE NEVER been viable. George Wallace (the Dixiecrat) was the last 3rd party candidate to win states. While Ross Perot won more than 5% of the vote. As a PoliSci graduate, I'm IMMEDIATELY suspicious of anyone that says ,"Vote 3rd party." [Looking at Andrew Yang. ]
12:36 PM - May 07, 2023
Sarah Gioia
A
In response to Diogenes the Cynic.
If people want third parties, they really need to start building up at lower levels of government. Get a Green party candidate in a park board race, or whatever. That anyone thinks it's a good idea to go from zero (or close to) to president is ridiculous.
01:02 PM - May 07, 2023
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Diogenes the Cynic.
There is a reason for this - it is literally the MATH of 1st-Past-The-Post voting

It always comes down to:
[2 Leaders] + [N Spoilers]

The Spoilers mathematically help elect candidates further from them

Ranked Choice voting fixes this (& gives 3rd ptys a chance)

IGNORE 3rd parties w/o RC voting
12:19 PM - May 08, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
I'll say it again... 👇

https://spoutible.com/thre...
12:26 PM - May 07, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
RFK Jr doesn't want democracy.. he is a def NO vote
11:58 AM - May 07, 2023
Doubtrageous
A
Yeah. Maybe next time.
11:58 AM - May 07, 2023
JIlda Nettleton
A
If you want sh’r to get done, you don’t vote for nut jobs. Joe and Kamala have been getting stuff done.
11:52 AM - May 07, 2023
Carla Vivarttas
B
Beware of Yang's Forward Party too. They are in stealth mode for a reason. Wolves in sheep's clothing.
11:25 AM - May 07, 2023
A
In response to Carla Vivarttas.
You are correct on that. He cost many good Dems in NYC a chance to be the Mayor over Eric Adams.
11:27 AM - May 07, 2023
Jessica (she/her)
A
In response to Carla Vivarttas.
I never voted for him, but I confess to buying into his “movement”, in the beginning. I share this comedic resource to help disabuse people of his nonsense.

#AndrewYang #ForwardParty #YangGang #VoteForward #VoteFwd #SomeMoreNews #RankedChoiceVoting #RCV #Democrat

https://youtu.be/dd399ppGo...
What, Why, How, And Who Is The Forward Party? – SOME MORE NEWS - YouTube

Hi. In today's episode, we look at what the Forward Party is, who is actually behind them (in addition to Andrew Yang), and why they refuse to have any real ...

01:30 PM - May 07, 2023
junerose32
B
RFKJr. is no RFK.
11:23 AM - May 07, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
In response to junerose32.
A priest killed her the local heads of church covered it up. Because they were afraid the scandal would hurt JFK' chances of winning! I had never heard of this. https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
12:06 PM - May 07, 2023
IMO
A
In response to junerose32.
Forget all the history we were spoon fed. Think of how much mental illness is in this clan. Think of the multiple deaths in the 40’s -60’s, the lies…….
Rosemary Kennedy may have been the most same and least corrupt Kennedy in the lot.
😏
01:52 AM - May 09, 2023
Mary Becker
A
100%
11:22 AM - May 07, 2023
A
In response to Mary Becker.
A lot of the fauxgressives still didn't learn a damn thing from 2016, and I'm not going to let them get away with what they did then.
11:23 AM - May 07, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}