FredGuttenberg
A
I hope everyone takes the time to listen to this interview from this morning with CapehartJ. We covered a lot. If like me you have had it with the liars who bring this gun violence to our communities, please watch.
#AmericanCarnage
https://www.msnbc.com/jona...
11:57 AM - May 07, 2023
Jeff Young
A
In response to FredGuttenberg.
Gun worship is killing us.

Firearms are worshipped as political identity, cultural identity, and personal power.

The culture of gun worship motivates extremists, the disturbed, and street culture to get a weapon, and use weapon.

Combine gun worship with easy firearm access, and the country dies.
07:56 AM - May 08, 2023
eTrix☮️❤️?
A
Thank you sir. Thank you.
01:39 PM - May 07, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Just know, we support you and your efforts to get gun laws passed in America. These senseless tragedies continue and nothing is done because folks continue to offer “thoughts and prayers” instead of meaningful legislation. We WILL them all out. It’s not politics. It’s common sense.
#GunReformNow
01:27 PM - May 07, 2023
Heather Crowell
A
Keep doing the work you are doing and spreading your message! I only hope it will make a difference!
12:49 PM - May 07, 2023
Alfred Schmotz
A
No, sadly, this is who America is and deserves. America continues to elect and reelect these candidates and the reason we are where we are today. This isn't the politicians, because they don't change and are getting elected because they represent exactly what their voters want!
12:14 PM - May 07, 2023
TheLadyRed
A
In response to Alfred Schmotz.
not America. Republicans
12:35 PM - May 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}