Mark Kubert, DC
A
We all have different reasons for hanging out here. Information - interaction - shared interests - humour - music - resistance - replenishment…

For me, right now - it’s connection.

We’re three months in. Will it always be like this? I don’t know. But I’ll enjoy the moments as they come.
06:40 PM - May 09, 2023
David James
A
In response to Mark Kubert, DC.
As long as people defer to other peoples differences and points of view with respect, it will always be a good place to be
10:31 PM - May 09, 2023
Mark Kubert, DC
A
In response to David James.
That’s what I’m hoping for too.
11:13 PM - May 09, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I'm loving the connection too. When I opened up about the nerve problems in my feet, so many people responded with their own stories and also to wish me luck and reassure as I was so worried. It's just great to be around nice, engaging folks. Keeps me coming back.
10:26 PM - May 09, 2023
Mark Kubert, DC
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Dig it. Dig it all the way!
11:15 PM - May 09, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
Completely agree, have had great interactions with pretty much everyone here! Hope it continues however there will be a lot of new people as soon as the APP is done(hopefully). I don't agree with everyone here right now, nor will I, as it should be and expect to see many more diverse opinions soon.
06:47 PM - May 09, 2023
Rosie Miller
A
Just joined today. It looks promising here.
06:46 PM - May 09, 2023
Mark Kubert, DC
A
In response to Rosie Miller.
Welcome, Rosie! There are some really friendly and fun people here. Enjoy looking around and getting a feel for it :)
06:56 PM - May 09, 2023
just alex
A
In response to Rosie Miller.
Welcome, Rosie…!
☺️
10:28 PM - May 09, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
It will be what you make it, and it will last as long as it does. I see no reason, for it to not last as a friendly, thoughtful place for a very long time. If the day ever comes when it should alter course, I have no problem walking away.
06:46 PM - May 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}