Dan Eldredge
A
thread 1/2
This argument by Anderson Cooper is embarrassingly bad. He argues that not watching CNN means you're in your own bubble, insulated from opposing views, while defending his network's one-sided MAGA lovefest that was deliberately in a bubble and insulated from opposing views.
10:15 PM - May 11, 2023
Dan Eldredge
A
thread 2/2
I'm not a CNN viewer myself, but Christopher Ingraham here makes an excellent point.
10:51 PM - May 11, 2023
Robin
A
In response to Dan Eldredge.
Lying, bullying, sexual predation, and defending insurrection is not an "opposing view". Shame on Cooper for condescendingly insisting that refusing to entertain the ravings of a sociopathic narcissist (with whom we are already quite familiar) is small-mindedness on our part.
11:25 AM - May 12, 2023
Lisa the Knitter
A
He's defending this because CNN put on this purely to get viewers and ratings.

And we're all supposed to sit here and put up with the ushering in of phase 2 of the Trump era because if we don't bend over backwards and cave in to fascists, we're somehow bad people.

Did I get that right?
11:06 AM - May 12, 2023
PAUL
A
I listened to this on YouTube and although I like Anderson, I only got the feeling that he was told to get this done. I don't feel that I live in a silo, and I have been putting up the lies, narcissism, deceit, and everything that is Trump, and want this country to heal.
This country is fractured.
10:44 AM - May 12, 2023
Eric Martin
A
Try again, Anderson. No one needs that kind of mind trash in their rotation.
10:14 AM - May 12, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Ifell Awake
B
Anderson Cooper works for his class. He chooses to continue his job in media because it protects his class (divide and rule, and distraction).
08:16 AM - May 12, 2023
Ray King
A
Anderson Cooper wants to keep getting a paycheck so he will go on the air to say what his boss tells him. We put up with Trump's fascism for 4 years while the media tried to normalize him, so it should come as no surprise that CNN put together this farce to promote his lies and hate.
06:30 AM - May 12, 2023
Ryan Marshall
A
Here’s my thing, everyone is talking way too much about CNN putting it on, & not enough about the absolutely bonkers messages that TFG was saying. independent voters need to know that this dude isn’t in it to help anyone, but a revenge tour. B/c he’s only gonna get more airtime, as much as I hate it
02:32 AM - May 12, 2023
Steve Hill
B
Well listening to people you know are gonna lie isnt a solution only a distraction and a drain on our power needed to ACTUALY do something about them!
02:27 AM - May 12, 2023
Reece Martin
A
It galls me that this man, *who has a child* cannot see the inherent danger in normalizing the vermin that is donald tramp.
01:44 AM - May 12, 2023
Sue Wolf
A
if anyone needs me i’ll be in my silo, not watching cnn
12:53 AM - May 12, 2023
Cody Pendant
B
When will CNN be hosting "Fireside Fabrications" with George Santos? Wouldn't want to stay in my silo for that!
12:52 AM - May 12, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
I still remember when he got all pissy because Bernie Sanders called out his shoddy journalism in one of the debates. Cooper's a jackass.
12:47 AM - May 12, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
Proof that the LGBTQ+ community's worst enemies come from within - yt, middle-aged, rich gay men.
12:19 AM - May 12, 2023
Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
In response to Thee NW Mankiller Magpie.
rich, yt men are the reason we are where we are.
12:28 AM - May 12, 2023
Aamir Hussain
A
Cable news is a failure, there's no moral justification for not cutting the cord. Don't fund this bs with your monthly dollars.
12:09 AM - May 12, 2023
Danny Boy
A
Cooper is a hack. Always has been.
11:47 PM - May 11, 2023
Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
In response to Danny Boy.
He was born with a silver spoon up his ass. He's no better than the faux left nepo-baby podcast bros.
12:30 AM - May 12, 2023
Niki S. RN
A
I still wish Cooper and Acosta would go to MSNBC because I can never watch #CNN #news again. Kissing trumps ass will solve nothing.
11:29 PM - May 11, 2023
Iz Here
A
#AndersonCooper gave a master class in one quote on how to tow the corporate line w/o getting any on himself. AC may not like #chrislicht 's right-wing vision for #CNN , but he's not going to risk his job over it. Don't expect courage from any on-air personality at CNN: They are in survival mode.
11:28 PM - May 11, 2023
Brooksie
A
I have been curious about those photos of people watching lynchings. Apparently AC thinks it was their effort to understand things outside a person's silo. Why would I give and audience to bankroll this travesty he is calling journalism which was really a misogynistic, racist, lying rant.
11:25 PM - May 11, 2023
Pat Sullivan
A
I wonder if AC thinks we should all watch a cannibal consume human flesh to avoid being in an anti cannibalism silo?
KevinC
A
In the 2020 Presidential Election, New Hampshire went for Biden 52.7 - 45.4. How was this "Town Hall" audience curated? Who had input in making the selections? Was any effort made to select an audience approximating a representative sample?
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to KevinC.
In all seriousness, they probably couldn't find a single Democrat in the state who wanted to be seated in that audience.
11:14 PM - May 11, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
Whatever they're paying you, Anderson, it's not enough. Leave and go somewhere else where you can hold your head high.
10:38 PM - May 11, 2023
Avery
A
There’s also a difference between “opposing views” and blatant lies.
10:33 PM - May 11, 2023
Dan Eldredge
A
In response to Avery.
His argument contains more fallacies than words.
10:35 PM - May 11, 2023
Jenny_Jupiter
B
You don’t owe trump your fucking megaphone. Y’all chose to do that. Ya just promoted his recycled grievances for ratings. Spreading trump poison is not it for most of us. If you have any morals, say something. It’s all the $$$, America be damned. Fuck CNN.
10:29 PM - May 11, 2023
Jenny_Jupiter
B
Bitch, bye
10:21 PM - May 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}