Anthony Lee
A
thread 1/6
For the next one-and-a-half years, I will continue to live my life but not fully rest until the 2024 election is over and hopefully goes the way it should.

This means I am going into a mindset of constant watching, action, and planning in relation to saving America. This isn't the time to sit back.
10:16 AM - May 20, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
thread 2/6
I said before that I am holding off on traveling to other states for the next two years. This is not just a safety measure to avoid being a victim of violence. It's also a way to save some money, have peace of mind, and feel that I can help save America by not wasting opportunities to do so.
10:17 AM - May 20, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
thread 3/6
I will continue to make donations until Election Day 2024 to groups such as Swing Left.

As for volunteer opportunities, I'll still need to figure that out. This will be a challenge since I hate talking to strangers over the phone and going door to door for anything. Text banking, maybe? We'll see.
10:18 AM - May 20, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
thread 4/6
One message I will continue to preach on Spoutible is the importance of voting Democrat and how not voting Dem only helps the GOP, because one less Dem vote reduces a Dem lead or increases a GOP lead by one vote.

I will do this by continuing to point people to this old spout:
10:20 AM - May 20, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
thread 5/6
I will also remind everyone that the goals of 2024 are to have Democrats in the U.S. House, U.S. Senate, and the White House. The reality is that only one party is willing to write bills that help Americans and sign them into law.

So I will continue to remind people of this old spout:
10:21 AM - May 20, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
thread 6/6
I hope all of you are also taking 2024 super seriously. The more we can remind people to vote Dem to save American democracy, the better our chances. Every election is important, especially when fascism is knocking on the door. 🇺🇸
10:22 AM - May 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}