Dodi Davies
A
Also from the article, a book banner that doesn’t read books. 😳

She said she had only read parts of the books. “They have to read for me because I’m not an expert,” she said. “I’m not a reader. I’m not a book person. I’m a mom involved in my children’s education.”
Steve Silberman @stevesilberman
Who could have guessed that the "concerned mom" who successfully banned Amanda Gorman's poem from a FL school was promoting one of Hitler's favorite anti-Semitic texts?

It's not complicated: These people are both excruciating dumbasses AND literal Nazis. https://www.jta.org/2023/0...
11:51 AM - May 25, 2023
12:07 PM - May 25, 2023
TrevWriter
A
In response to Dodi Davies.
So .... what kind of "education" is she giving her children here?
02:21 PM - May 25, 2023
deni mull
A
02:12 PM - May 25, 2023
Nancy Hales
A
If you have not read the book yourself, cover to cover, you get no opinion on it. Read it, then you can express an opinion. But you still don’t get to ban it. If you don’t want your kids to read it, that’s your issue, but don’t you dare tell anyone else what their kids can or cannot read.
12:59 PM - May 25, 2023
The Art of Being Dave
A
Not a reader. Not a book person. And yet involved in her children's education? Other than the obvious, I wonder in what capacity you can be involved in education if you don't read. I have to think about that.
12:21 PM - May 25, 2023
Phoenician
A
In response to The Art of Being Dave.
I can make it a lot simpler than that.
“Where do you work sir? Okay, I don’t know anything about how to do your job, just like you don’t know anything about teaching or education. Tomorrow I’ll go to you job, and tell you how to do it. Then we’ll see how you react, and we’ll know how to treat you.”
01:18 PM - May 25, 2023
CBImages
A
Omg these people
12:10 PM - May 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}