Myron Clifton
A
Stewart Rhodes had the privilege to attend Yale & get a law degree, and live a comfortable life.

Yet he choose to believe he knew better than voters and that an idiot Trump was his savior.

He wasn’t “dumb” or lied to. At his age he threw it all away for hate & white supremacy. May he rot.
04:21 PM - May 25, 2023
Ortizmo 2000
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
“Elmer”
07:23 PM - Mar 21, 2024
darryl
A
At some point we the people of The United States should turn to building a beloved community.
Do not hate this man.
He will get out and just might move next door. Ya wanna be able to wave "Hey Stewart" and he'll say "Hi Myron"
01:43 PM - Oct 30, 2023 (Edited)
2PupsMommy
A
And let's not forget, before all of his crimes against America, he was first violent & abusive towards his family. Not prosecuting DV has far reaching consequences. https://www.splcenter.org/...
02:06 AM - May 26, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
Absolutely. It is ALWAYS a beginning.
02:07 PM - May 26, 2023
Clarke
A
He will. I just finished explaining that 18 years is a life sentence. In prison when he has a heart attack it takes about an hour to get him to a hospital.
08:33 PM - May 25, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Clarke.
That's a great point. Thank you!
02:12 PM - May 26, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
That’s the part that is hard for some to comprehend. Folks like this guy choose willful ignorance. Instead of “live and let live.” They buy into the hyped insanity of white supremacy, and trash themselves and all their accomplishments, thinking they’ll be the martyrs of some new world order idiocy.
05:06 PM - May 25, 2023
Piyush Mittal
A
Ignorance is bliss. And perhaps some people can't handle too much education?
05:00 PM - May 25, 2023
Sitara 68
A
From what others who know him, have described him as a megalomaniac. It seems that narcissism is serious disease in our world and we should start treating it like a disease. Something to be eradicated and those who have it to be quarantined from society, so as not to infect others.
04:55 PM - May 25, 2023
3Cs: Cannabis, Cats, and Chocolate
A
In response to Sitara 68.
I'm starting to feel like narcissist is just a fancy way of saying sociopath. I'm sure there are distinctions, but they're lost me right now.
06:03 PM - May 25, 2023
Carmen Gonzalez
A
It just shows that common sense is often missing among the educated and that stupidity exists across all factions of society.
04:51 PM - May 25, 2023
Tammie Sylvia
A
Amen, Myron. I think 18 years is too light a sentence, but at this point, I’m glad he’ll be behind bars.
04:50 PM - May 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}