Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
thread 1/1
I am not a supporter of body shaming. Nor am I a supporter of normalizing obesity. These two things do not have to be mutually exclusive.
04:31 PM - May 28, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
what is normalization of obesity & how does one prevent it? do you march up to obese people & advise them in strongest possible terms that you intend no shaming but their size isn’t normal? you sound like a man with a plan.
09:34 PM - May 28, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
There are many industries that make money off of creating unhealthy populations. It has put our country on a path to a healthcare nightmare. Crap food is much cheaper and accessible especially to the most vulnerable people.
09:45 PM - May 28, 2023
Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
In response to Barbara Edelman.
Don't be ridiculous. That's nowhere close to what was said or even implied.
04:00 AM - May 29, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to Anne NotOfCleves.
It is considered a comorbidity for covid and it caused great issues for my mother as a result. I am lucky she is still with us.
09:12 PM - May 28, 2023
G. H. ✅
A
Way to many people if you don't 100% agree with them and subscribe to their preferred agenda, will immediately try and cast you as part of the problem.
04:48 PM - May 28, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to G. H. ✅.
Objective conversation for the sake of understanding is nearing taboo. Everyone is supposed to be on the same page and agree regardless of the nature of a subject and know the current protocols for all subject matter and people. Precarious.
05:02 PM - May 28, 2023
Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
I agree and I'm also getting ready to be flamed for it. idgaf to be honest.
04:33 PM - May 28, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to Pro-Science Establishment Dem.
There is no need to body shame anyone. But there is a serious need to shame industry that promotes unhealthy food production and consumption. If Kraft, Nabisco and Coca- Cola had to pay into the healthcare system they would produce healthier food. Food costs remove the option to choose healthier
04:38 PM - May 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}