Charlotte Clymer
A
My advice to Target and every other company ahead of Pride Month: it is bad business to give into bigots.

https://charlotteclymer.su...
05:10 PM - May 28, 2023
Courtney Kimmelman
A
In response to Charlotte Clymer.
Agreed. Target should be ashamed of themselves for giving in to the demands to Bigoted Transphobic Right Wing Rednecks.
01:12 PM - May 29, 2023
Heather Oneill
A
Bigots are bullies!
09:29 AM - May 29, 2023

Only followers of this user (leonelleal) can see their posts

Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
What the right fears now is that Gen Z represents a historical high new level of 20% being self described members of the LGBTQ+ community a trend they wish to stop & as they will never stop people from being themselves as history shows us they'll try terrorism instead which also universally fails..
03:11 AM - May 29, 2023
Jeff Russell
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
Hopefully Gen Z continues to improve the recruitment quota numbers started first by the baby boomers.🤣😂🤣😂
05:57 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
09:25 PM - May 28, 2023
Michelle Smith
A
Happy to tr[toy that my local Target didn’t move their display, and it was mostly sold out!
06:36 PM - May 28, 2023
bk johnson
A
NEVER give in to bullies. You will never recover from it.
05:46 PM - May 28, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
Losing a few anti-LGBTQ+ haters as customers is far less than losing the LGBTQ+ community as customers.
05:13 PM - May 28, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
they aren't getting a second chance from me - they are canceled and will not get my business.

they may as well have said lgbtq ppl can exist but only quietly in the back. fuck that.

plus I just don't respect cowards who capitulate
05:12 PM - May 28, 2023
Thetruemasterofgames
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
From what I've seen it seems to be due to a bomb threat yeah? on that I cant really say much against unless I'm not fully understanding the situation yet
08:40 PM - May 28, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}