BrooklynDad _Defiant!
A
That Super Bowl was insanely good. I thought Philly was going to dominate, and they kind of did in the first half.

And then Patrick Mahomes stepped up on his one good ankle and won that game.

I've been seeing people say it was rigged, and I think that takes away from the effort of both teams.
11:50 PM - Feb 12, 2023 (Edited)
Myke
A
In response to BrooklynDad _Defiant!.
I wrote a piece when there were 8 teams left on another site where I wrote up 2-5 sentences on why the Super Bowl was rigged for each of the 8 teams. All 8 sounded convincing. Hopefully it proved something to someone.
12:25 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Scooter Kans
A
Fans who think the outcome was rigged should re-watch the 4th quarter with special attention to KC TD plays, you know, the ones where the receivers were wide open. The Eagles made some huge mistakes on defense that did not involve penalties. Cheers.
10:43 AM - Feb 13, 2023
The Shadow Knows
A
Agree! It was a better game than I'd seen in a while, and if Philly had played the second half, the results would have been different. Looking forward to seeing Jalen next year - he was amazing!
10:25 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Alex Carleton ☀️ ??
A
Well said. There was no shortage of impressive talent on that field. The score showed that. Amazing #SuperBowl
06:19 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Stephen Wise
A
Nah not rigged, but was building towards an epic finish and the call just deflated everything. It just was a shit way to end it with more controversy from refs.
01:53 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Thee Madam Lady ?
A
Not rigged but a win shouldn’t be decided by a penalty.
01:10 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Clifton Cann
A
It is a sad commentary on today's society when not even a football game is immune to conspiracy theory. Nothing is real and everything is corrupt. smh
12:03 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Paul Long
A
Not rigged, but definitely a shite holding call.
11:52 PM - Feb 12, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Paul Long.
Definitely. It was a terrible call, but it isn't why the Eagles lost.
I mean, compared to other recent Superbowls, the officiating wasn't that bad!
11:58 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Jen Ville
A
In response to Paul Long.
I can’t even get invested in games anymore. What happens on the field is pointless now and I’ve lost all faith in refs.
12:42 AM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}