Portia McGonagal
A
Facts. The media wants this "death match". We've seen their lust since 2015 w/out regard or accountability for the damage they do.

"Ron DeSantis wants to "make America Florida": That's a dire threat"
10:23 AM - May 30, 2023
John Allen, Sr.
A
In response to Portia McGonagal.
There is also growing media interest in a cage fight between Trump and Chris Christie. https://www.nytimes.com/20...
Christie is best known in the NY/New Jersey area as the man who successfully sidestepped responsibility for the infamous #Bridgegate
02:48 PM - May 30, 2023
Angela
A
Not to be a drama queen but quite honestly the notion of him being president (or TFG again) makes me so despondent I feel suicidal. I would be willing to bet I'm not alone in that.
10:30 AM - May 30, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
If DeSantis gets the nomination do you think Trump will withdraw and let DeSantis get all the $$? Or do you think he'll continue to run to get the most out of the grift? I kinda feel option B is more in character
10:27 AM - May 30, 2023
Angela
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Definitely B.
10:29 AM - May 30, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:27 AM - May 30, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
In response to William Turner.
Yes, but I never underestimate the stupidity of too many white voters.
10:29 AM - May 30, 2023
Max Prophet
A
DeSantis wants to make America Hungary. Which is what he is modeling his governance of Florida on. If you get an access block for this article, use the duck duck go browser to open it.

https://www.newyorker.com/...
10:26 AM - May 30, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
In response to Max Prophet.
This is the model they all want. They can't openly say they want to be Russia, so it's him. They invited him to CPAC, and everything else they do tracks right to him.
10:28 AM - May 30, 2023
Mary Ellen Kratt
A
Never would I vote for him.
10:24 AM - May 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}