Pancake Anarcho
A
Twitter is failing to remove 99 percent of hate speech posted by Twitter Blue users, new research has found, and instead is boosting paid accounts that spew racism and homophobia.”
Who would have predicted?
Reminder: Hate Speech is Not Free Soeech
12:19 PM - May 31, 2023
Tracy I
A
In response to Pancake Anarcho.
In fact, it kind of sounds like hate speech is paid speech in this case.
11:32 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Lo
A
I left twitter a few months ago, don't miss it or the stress it caused when the gates were opened to the ugly, bare hatred. I miss the accounts I followed that haven't made their way to Spoutible yet (some are here but not actively spouting). I enjoy reading my timeline here, and participating. 💓
04:22 PM - Jun 01, 2023
♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell
A
Actually, it is as much as we don't like it. The ACLU defended the Neo-Nazis right to march in Skokie during the 1970s. AG Merrick Garland said so as well when he testified to Congress. Any credible First Amendment lawyer would say the same.
03:14 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
The bird site is on its way to a slow extinction. It won't happen immediately and it won't happen quickly...but bookmark this spout. It will happen.

Bouzy posted this morning in celebration of Pride Month, something neither Elon or Jack or Noam will do. Inclusivity is why Spoutible will succeed.
03:04 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Kyla Murphy
A
Musk has really turned Twitter into a dumpster fire. 🔥
12:29 PM - May 31, 2023
Chris Beehler
A
I am still on Twitter (Not So) patiently waiting for the Spoutible App to come out... I will say that the blue check mark has made it much easier to know who to block. I've gone on blocking sprees frequently to hopefully drop those accounts down in the algoriths. (Not sure if it works like that)
12:27 PM - May 31, 2023
NurseNinaPA
A
Left twitter. Don't miss it. Do miss some of the folks I befriended there.
12:27 PM - May 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}