TruthShout
A
Biden fell on stage. He tripped - fell - THEN HE GOT UP. Not a big deal. He is 'fine'. THE END
VIDEO: President Biden falls on stage while giving out diplomas at U.S. Air Force Academy graduation - YouTube

President Biden took a tumble today during the the Air Force Academy Graduation in Colorado. After shaking hands with hundreds of cadets from the class of 20...

04:58 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to TruthShout.
Also he fell well, if that makes sense. He knows how to protect assets and make it ekss likely he will break something. Which means he was thinking as he fell, even though it all happened fast.
05:24 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
Yep, I fell yesterday and got up, and I'm fine.

People fall!

That this gets more coverage than all of the fantastic things he's done tells you a lot about the media in this country.
05:13 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
A few years ago, I tripped and fell in a badly-maintained parking lot. Badly scraped my hands. A year or two later, I tripped and fell on a curb. I am 33.

It happens. It has nothing to do with age or fitness for office. POTUS is fine, and if he weren't, we have a very capable VP ready to go.
05:11 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Jackie Palmtree
A
Tripped over a sand bag. Not air.
05:09 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Oh the media will wear this out.
05:08 PM - Jun 01, 2023
TruthShout
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
Go figure.... He hands the R's in the house their asses with the debt ceiling a low mumble from the media. He stumbles & falls - front page lead & slow motion video - over & over. Priorities for $$ over informing - sad.
05:15 PM - Jun 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}