Andrew Weinstein
A
It’s time for the media to reassess the way they cover the Biden administration. Historic, bipartisan legislation has been passed, US leadership is restored on the world stage, and the president just averted an economic collapse. The White House deserves more credit for that.
10:38 AM - Jun 03, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to Andrew Weinstein.
I'm so sick of headlines reading "Great economy news (but that could change and be bad for Biden)."
12:50 PM - Mar 20, 2024

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

D S Grant
A
Yes too true. I have to agree. Potus is doing well. Mean people will still find fault though.
12:24 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:19 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Mama Kin
A
I think perhaps a good starting point would be for the mass media outlets to refrain from covering the parties as if they're equal. Dems are promoting advancement of rights through democratic means; repubs are trying to rescind rights and advance fascist xtian nationalism.
12:11 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Ed Lynch
A
Bad news, bro. They did, and they came to the conclusion that they will fare better in a fascist society and have taken steps to use their enormous influence to shape society that way. Now that we know this, can we stop pretending they are just misguided so we can make advancements? PLEASE?
11:42 AM - Jun 03, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to Ed Lynch.
They're not misguided, just shortsighted. No, they won't be better off under Trump fascism b/c he has already cemented the identity "fake news" to them & no matter how they grovel, they'll always be his enemy. They're doing it to gin up conflict, controversy & clicks w/o looking head.
12:51 PM - Mar 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}