Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Anton Brakhage
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
If you want to insult DeSantis, don't call him gay. Just call him a war criminal. Its 100% true.

Or if you want to humiliate him ('cause he's probably proud of the war crimes), say he's getting his ass kicked by a cartoon mouse.
#GovernorGitmo
03:19 AM - Jul 04, 2023 (Edited)
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
As for Mike Pence, he is a man so utterly gutless that he had to be talked into not committing treason by Dan Quayle, and still can't make up his mind whether he's going to keep kissing the ass of the man who literally tried to have him lynched. Enough said.

#MikePenceIsACoward
03:21 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
Darlin' heart, we have to disagree, I suppose. Mike's 11th-Century misogyny is largely influenced by his cult fanaticism, but there has to be some underlying psychological component. In my personal experience, the guys who clamp their sphincters THAT tightly are sublimating SOMETHING.
If I could...
10:51 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
In response to Atheist Spinster.
suppress my gag reflex sufficiently, I would happily spend a couple weeks helping him unclench. With jumper cables, because of all of the dead Hoosiers from the AIDS crisis.

And he calls his wife, "MOTHER"!!!
10:54 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Sheilah Hayden
A
A spade laid is a spade played and a Christofascist is a Christofascist. Simple as that.
07:25 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Al Gray
A
Agreed.
02:30 PM - Jun 04, 2023
JayGo VOTE BLUE
A
Good thread. Unfortunately, MAGA doesn't have sole ownership of unfunny and ignorant people.
01:26 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
They're fascists. Fascists have always hated queer people, this isn't new. They aren't secretly gay just like they aren't attacking Jews because they're secretly Jewish. The entire ideology is a hate to oppression to terrorism to genocide pipeline. There's no secret "excuse" for their behavior.
01:07 PM - Jun 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}