Trevor
A
Both CNN and MSNBC are convinced that by reeling in conservative voters, that will increase overall viewership. What they don't realize is that in doing this, they are alienating staunch Democratic voters, the same staunch Democrats who overwhelmingly elected Joe Biden. My latest post explores this
04:23 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Steve Hill
B
In response to Trevor.
Appealing to any party is BS! They must appeal to the truth and if one side hates it then Boo Flippin Hoo!
04:48 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Kevin Rooney
A
In response to Trevor.
Both Networks are stocked full with Rs and former Rs.
MSNBC isn't left leaning. It only cares about 1/6 & bashing the former guy.

CNN admits to moving right but it was never left leaning.

Libs and progs have don't have a cable option but I don't think they care or get their news that way anyway!
04:34 PM - Jun 05, 2023
junerose32
B
In response to Trevor.
Amen Trevor. If I wanted to listen to Kasich or Comey I would go to CNN. I do not appreciate Nicole (sp?) normalizing them on her show. Or Ari.
04:29 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Trevor.
Too many of the press have an outdated view of the public they want to use for profit. But that's okay. No less than Stan Lee once said "All entertainment is self-editing." So it will be here.
04:29 PM - Jun 05, 2023
J.D. Cunegan
A
In response to Trevor.
This is what happens when corporate interests infiltrate disciplines that have no business being subject to profit margins (in this case, journalism). Corporate interests are not liberal, even at the "liberal" outlets.

Liberal media, my pasty white ass.
04:28 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Raquel
B
In response to Trevor.
Which means they are out of touch with the country.

Trumpism has been steadily rejected as evidenced in our elections and yet they continue with this belief?

Sounds like they are willfully shooting themselves in the foot or are being paid to support a narrative.
04:26 PM - Jun 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}