D. Earl Stephens
A
I was a lukewarm supporter of Joe Biden during his nearly five decades of public service.
Then he became our president.

Now?

I hope like hell he runs again. America needs this very good man.

"In Defense of Joe Biden ..."

01:52 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to D. Earl Stephens.
He wasn't my 1st choice during the primary, but as soon as he got the nomination, I was 100% in and still am today. I think hes done an admirable job putting the country back I'm convinced he's was the exact person we needed to do the job. We need him to finish the job now.

#BidenHarris2024
09:59 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Aurora Otto
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
Exactly Matt 👏👏👏
12:40 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Matthew Eizenga
A
Mayor Pete or Gavin or Harris are where my heads at. I think he wins in 24, Harris takes over by 26 and Pete steps up as VP.
12:58 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Aurora Otto
A
In response to Matthew Eizenga.
👍 Right there with you.
12:42 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Yvette
A
I wanted Elizabeth Warren. I still love her, but I’m going to support Biden/Harris 2024. There is no CHOICE if we want to even remotely remain a “Democratic Republic”!
04:53 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Bev Resendez
A
I am 100% with you. Joe Biden is what we need.
03:56 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Kathleen Rupnow
A
As a Canadian, I was so relieved to see your government return to some stability and sanity that I would have taken just about any Democrat. Still, I think Biden has performed better than expected and his team exudes competence.
01:35 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Mary McGuirk
A
Pres. Biden was way down my 2020 list, but, like Earl, I am a STRONG CONVERT to Pres. Biden as the only one to LEAD us out of the orange turd's messes. Thank you, sir, and I trust that on the rare times I disagree with your decisions, I am confident in your decision process.
01:13 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
he was my second choice. vp kh was my first & when he asked her to be vp, it felt perfect. in any case, i'd march for him & fight for him if it comes down to civil war. well, i'm old, but i'd hide shit, supply agents & type top secret stuff on my ibm selectric.
12:53 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Aurora Otto
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
I’ll team up with you sis!🤣👏
12:44 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Jen Gosnell Voiceovers
A
Nice chronicle of Biden. I couldn't agree more that he's exactly what our country needs right now. And for another term.
09:21 AM - Apr 01, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
You sound like I did about Obama. I was "meh" at first. Like I keep saying, never been so happy to be so wrong." Dude has MOXY! And so does Joe.
01:17 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Kimberly Taylor
A
Could not agree more!
06:40 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Deb
A
Exactly the way I feel. He was my third choice going into 2020, and then I realized he was the ONLY one who could win, so I poured my heart & soul into it.

I pray every night for his health & stamina. (I don't even do that for myself!) We are well & truly sunk otherwise!
06:09 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Stephanie Rogers
A
I heard him speak in Durham, NC in 2018. His depth of knowledge from decades of public service, along with his confidence and ease of speaking was so refreshing and dare I say, comforting. He was/is condemned for not being "exciting" enough. Give me experience and historical knowledge over "showmans
02:26 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Ellen Wolfe
B
In fact it's been said, "Joe Biden is as good a man as G-d ever created"
12:38 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Deb Lane
A
Great article! It gave me a different perspective. I am one of the rare (it seems) people that's been rooting for Joe since he ran in 88. I know people blew him off for his gaffes and his stuttering. I always saw past that and saw what a decent guy he was. I'm sure glad it didn't happen till now.
11:00 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Ronin
A
Joe Biden is a concequential president. It's a damn shame that half the country {mainly republicans} don't even believe that he won. When you have people like mtg Fox etc. who lie who lie all the time.
I just hope history will be kind to him.
By the way trump also means fart in some countries
10:53 AM - Feb 18, 2023
not julie
A
Fifty years of experience in government goes a long way toward understanding how to make it work. Four more years!
10:42 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Susan Wise
A
awesome article! I was lukewarm when he ran in 2020 but voted for him. I could not be more proud of my vote. I realized he was what we needed. Every day proves that more and more.
10:20 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Patricia
A
Long after I’m dead, Scranton Joe will go down in history as one of our best presidents. He was the right man for an almost impossible moment!

My favorite line:
“Polls don’t like him, but he could care less and pays attention to the needs of the people, not the numbers.”
💙
03:29 PM - Feb 17, 2023
TerryLeo
B
I will vote for him again!
03:06 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Carole Tyler
A
"And the rest is just too damn painful to type about." Felt that in my marrow. Great writing. Didn't want to skim.
04:19 PM - Feb 13, 2023
D. Earl Stephens
A
In response to Carole Tyler.
Thank you very much.
07:02 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Brian Boru
A
This is what I have said repeatedly to those who cite his age as a detriment.
He is our Konrad Adenauer, who is considered by many to be Germany's greatest leader, who cleaned up the mess after WW2, and brought long term stability and peace.
Adenauer was 87 when he left office, Biden will only be
04:18 PM - Feb 13, 2023
PS Annie
A
I couldn't agree more. He's done an amazing job in incredibly difficult circumstances.
02:53 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Guy Slappey
B
I remember in 2016 wen Trump was running people was saying that we need a business man as president, turns out he was no business man only a crook and a criminal.
I've always supported Biden and you are right, we will continue to need an intelligent and experienced man for the job. Trump was none
02:52 PM - Feb 13, 2023
ChattyC
A
This is truly Biden’s moment to shine and we are beyond fortunate to have his experience and wisdom in these extraordinary historical times. The man knows how to govern.
02:45 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Cary Harrod
A
Agree. People keep saying we need someone younger but right now? What we need is experience bc it's going to take experience to save our democracy.
02:45 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Jodi_WRK
B
02:43 PM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}