Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Grant Stern.
indicted? he’s already been indicted i don’t remember how many times. i’ve been getting lightly toasted almost every evening for at least past 4 years. before massachusetts legal became available, i tried drinking heavily, but i haven’t the head or stomach for alcoholism. /1
09:37 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
if by some miracle he’s indicted & imprisoned-or put under lifelong house arrest, which seems more likely-i will be glad justice has finally been served, but he’s done so much damage to this country that i’m not sure i’ll feel like celebrating. i’ll come here to watch you guys celebrate. /2
09:40 PM - Jul 06, 2023
TheQuietOne
A
I'll probably be at work with a bunch of wingnuts. So, I'll do a quiet little fist pump and quietly snicker to myself.
05:39 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Curt Mette
A
At first I was thinking of taking a shot for every felony charge, but on second thought, I don't want to abuse my liver that much.
09:43 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Participation Trophy Wife
A
Too soon to celebrate with champagne (I've got it chilling, though). Saving that for when/if actual punishment ever occurs. Probably just a happy dance and a whole lot of smiles.
08:34 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Colleen Becker
A
I'm going to have a celebratory drink(s), but first: screenshot the best memes and text them all to my friends and family. And then take some flowers to the cemetery for my mom because she really wanted to live to see Trump arrested.
07:57 PM - Jun 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}