Baroness Kaydee
A
thread 1/2
It's this crap that made me turn my back on democrats. I don't live in a battleground state and vote for the candidate aligned to my priorities for the country (as we should). The last few cycles that was been the Green party and I will never regret those votes.
Khrissy Choate @KhrissyChoate
The DNC has decided not to hold democratic presidential primary debates. This does not upset me. I’m voting for #BidenHarris in 2024. There is nothing the two other so called democratic candidates could say to change my mind. Why are some people taking issue with there being no debates?
05:48 PM - Jun 05, 2023
06:39 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Baroness Kaydee
A
thread 2/2
Oh FFS... A bunch of brain washed sheep. It's electoral, not popular votes that matter. It's why gore lost, it's why Clinton lost. Gore couldn't even convince his own state to vote for him. But bleating "vote blue no matter who" is worse than a third party vote. People like Sinema win that way.
07:03 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Kevin E. McCarthy
A
It's not Democrats vs Republicans in 2024 no matter what the media or whatever Twitter accounts you follow tell you.
It's democracy vs authoritarianism/autocracy next year.
Every eligible voter who doesn't explicitly vote Democrat up and down the ballot is voting for autocracy.
Choose wisely.
In response to Baroness Kaydee.
09:11 PM - Jun 05, 2023
In response to Kevin E. McCarthy.

@kemccarthy deleted this reply.

03:25 AM - Jun 08, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
“choose wisely.” that might be tough for her. the wisely part. cuz she’s dumb.
10:06 PM - Jun 05, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
You are exactly correct on all accounts. Also welcome, I gave you a follow.
10:05 PM - Jun 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}