Mia Aruna
A
thread 1/5
What I’ve learned about pressure cooking and air frying is that they play well together.

The problem with air frying is that it’s really easy to dry out your food, or it can come out tough, or cook unevenly.

Pressure cooking makes your food tender and juicy, but it can’t brown or crisp.
01:51 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Mia Aruna
A
thread 2/5
So for perfect results: pressure cook your dish first and then use the air fryer to brown and crisp it up.

Then your dish can be crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. If you Google the cook times it’s nearly goof proof too. 😉
01:55 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Mia Aruna
A
thread 3/5
For meatballs, soups and stews I do the opposite and use the air fryer first to brown the meat and then add the sauce/broth whatever and pressure cook it!

For vegetables use the steamer function on your pressure cooker. Add spices or use broth or bullion instead of water for extra flavor.
01:58 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Mia Aruna
A
thread 4/5
Unless it’s a soup of course, only use the minimum amount of water that your pressure cooker needs to pressurize. That’s usually 1-2 cups depending on the size of the cooker.

Finally, for meats let it depressurize naturally for 10-minutes or so, so your meat can rest. It makes it more tender.
02:01 AM - Jun 07, 2023 (Edited)
Mia Aruna
A
thread 5/5
Yeah, that’s all I’ve got lol. 😂
02:01 AM - Jun 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}