Remo
A
In response to KiKiPosting.
I looked at your profile when you started following me and saw this. I stole it to put on Post
06:05 PM - Jan 09, 2024
TerryLeo
B
Even though there are candidates representing each political party. It is the platform that matters right now . WHAT IS THE REPUBLICAN PLATFORM? For years now all they have done is tear apart and attack Dems. NEXT UP! Impeachment investigation.
01:57 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
It seems like we should be outlawing all youth pastors in southern states, also
01:42 AM - Sep 17, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
Also: Jarts.
10:15 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Max Prophet
A
Established gun laws are not being enforced. So there's no reason new gun laws need to be established. Ex 1 Hunter Biden committed 2 felonies. 1 being a drug addict in possession of a firearm. 2 lying on a federal ATF form about being a drug user. If you don't support those, you don't support law.
04:07 AM - Jun 23, 2023
Kelley Willis
A
Love the sentiment.
Correction on Tylenol. Before the poisonings, Tylenol and lots of other pills were dry ingredients inside two caps that slid together. Example: Easy to slide open and get the hard little orange ‘codeine’ ball in Tylenol w Codeine when I was in high school.
07:46 AM - Jun 20, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
My only critique is that a shitload of people died b/,c of trailers on 18-wheelers, including a great-aunt and uncle whom I never met, before they created the "Mansfield bar."

One white actress dies, it's a thing.
04:27 AM - Jun 20, 2023
Jody
A
fucking republican "logic"
07:13 AM - Jun 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}