Nick Knudsen
A
HAPPENING NOW: Cross-platform social media storm reminding Americans that Republicans want to kill social security.

Biden was 100% right in the SOTU.

They can’t hide from their position.

Hashtag: #DontMessWithSocialSecurity

Jump in & Pass it on!
03:42 PM - Feb 13, 2023 (Edited)
Courtney Kimmelman (she/her)
A
In response to Nick Knudsen.
Perfect, A plan to immediately discard and throw in the garbage. Because I already know what his stupid plan calls for. Massive cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. Privatize everything and turn the government into a business. Does Rick Scott truly think we are that stupid?
07:05 AM - May 12, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
How about #WeWillProtectSocialSecurity ?

The 'don't' form seems directed at the GOP, and we know they're almost entirely duplicitous sociopaths at this point. And they're not 'messing' with it. Begging our abusers for consideration is enabling them.
07:18 PM - Nov 10, 2023
J.D. Cunegan
A
Next time a Republican talks about needing to save America, I want someone to respond with, "save it from what?"

And watch the mental gymnastics.
05:21 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Anne
A
I wonder if we can all sue the government for the amount of $ we put in SS (with interest) if they are going to try and kill it? I'll never understand why anyone ever votes for GQP's
02:45 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Becky
A
Rick Scott can’t hide, he wrote it, he owns it! Even McConnell says “it’s Rick Scott’s plan” trying to distance himself…. Rick could be in Hawaii & still be like ‘white on rice’ with the republicans.
10:33 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Myke
A
I just don't even understand the motivation. If the checks stop, they'll lose 40% of their voters.
05:23 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Litt Roden
A
In response to Myke.
Social security recipients, for the most part, spend every dollar they receive on the daily cost of living. I should know. I'm one of them. Consider the consequences when that money disappears from the economy.
02:53 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Nica Su
A
Dear Republicans,

#DontMessWithSocialSecurity

Thank you for supporting the American people who put their hard-earned money into Social Security. It is their money, not yours.

Sincerely,
We the People
04:30 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Chad Schobert, O.D.
A
Astounds me how the GOP lies right to their constituents face . . . and their constituents just roll with it. No outrage. No anger. No consequences for being lied to. How do you deal with people who welcome being gaslit and economically exploited as long as they can hate immigrants and queer people.
03:57 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Chad Schobert, O.D..
07:09 PM - Nov 10, 2023 (Edited)
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Chad Schobert, O.D..
Yes, "astounds" is another of those words.
07:11 PM - Nov 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}