Michael J Elston
A
Celebrate accountability & the rule of law. But it would be unwise to celebrate vengeance. The day we let revenge trump accountability is the day we have lost our way. The right will argue this is revenge. We must argue the seriousness of these crimes to our national security.
09:30 AM - Jun 09, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Michael J Elston.
In my case, the right are correct. I got 40+ years of beefs with them that is about to be settled here. It just happens to be done through the rule of law is all.
11:11 AM - Jun 09, 2023
JayGo VOTE BLUE
A
Weird condescencion and perhaps projection. Buzz kill.
10:53 AM - Jun 09, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
You don't speak for the hundreds of millions of victims. And neither you nor the GOP dictate our celebrations nor determine our wisdom, particularly with straw man premises.
10:44 AM - Jun 09, 2023
Jenny_Jupiter
B
I don’t think a lot of us think of it as revenge. Just straight up accountability. He earned this. The right thinks of ANY accountability for one of their own’s wrongdoings as revenge from their enemies.
10:13 AM - Jun 09, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
Yes, I'm glad to see our justice system work like it's supposed to, and yes I'm glad that national security has been preserved. However I'm ALSO enjoying the f**k out of seeing a truly horrible and dangerous person finally suffer and face accountability.
10:06 AM - Jun 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}