Myron Clifton
A
He could have just gone on about his life. Did some tv stuff. Had books ghost written. Sold hats & collected money from his stupid fans.

But nope. He actively wanted to harm the nation, the military, & the intelligence community.

Trump is the worst traitor in American history
12:56 AM - Jun 10, 2023 (Edited)
RR CARTER
B
In response to Myron Clifton.
I have never seen anyone so hungry for power. Worst yet, never thought millions of people will follow. 🤔😔😮‍💨🤯😵‍💫😟😳😠😤😖
10:25 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Rnsilverlake
A
Let's not forget his intense sense of entitlement and being above the law. He should be charged with treason given the role he had.
02:04 AM - Jun 11, 2023
LJ M
A
You said it all. And for what end....his pathetic unsatiable ego. Think about that.
11:19 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
Could have just been another rich developer laundering money through his properties and cheating on taxes
09:19 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Rerun
A
My thinking is that he knew he where the investigations were headed. The main reason he chose to run again was so he could pardon himself or delay the consequences of his actions. Second, he has a few people to get revenge on.
11:49 AM - Jun 10, 2023
OneOfTheSmiths
A
Epitaph. History Will Not Be Kind.
11:47 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to OneOfTheSmiths.
100%
12:03 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Arvin da Brgha
B
Thanks you; he truly is the worse traitor in your noble nation's history. #GodBlessAmerica
10:24 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
Trump had boxes & boxes of documents, of which hundreds of pages were classified.
So why did he order all of the thousands & thousands of docs to be collected & moved?
He's an Opportunist. Some of it was dirt on others, some had value for sale to enemies, some revealed problematic info on him.
09:17 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Jodi B
A
I find it terrifying that he had access to classified information, military secrets and nuclear weapons for four years! 😳🤯
09:15 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
Too much credit. No way he had a master plan. Dude was a pawn, useful idiot, not smart enough to surgically extract key documents so he went the 40-ft shipping container route. Assumed he had smart underlings who would sort it out for him.
08:55 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Tammie Sylvia
A
Well said, Myron!
06:31 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
His poisonous narcissism has me convinced that we should seriously consider giving psychological exams to Presidential candidates.

And if the Rosenbergs got the chair for their espionage, Trump deserves life imprisonment at *least.*
04:49 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
In response to Thee NW Mankiller Magpie.
Okay, I've had a sudden realization: if psychological exams were made a condition to run for President, who here doubts that they wouldn't be weaponized against BIPOC candidates?

So I'm pulling this back.

Because seriously, we all knew Trump was unfit WITHOUT a psych exam.
07:55 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Nevada Jones
A
This is the only way to look at it. This can not be dismissed nor forgotten.
03:47 AM - Jun 10, 2023
MudDauber
A
His level of vindictiveness is off the charts.
01:40 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Girlboxingnow
A
I believe quite fervently that one does not exactly understand one's patriotism until confronted with an actual traitor. That this man not only besmirched the office, but continues to do so is a measure of his abjectly criminal & amoral intent. Most shocking is that people will still vote for him.
01:05 AM - Jun 10, 2023
DianeInNashville TN
A
In response to Girlboxingnow.
The man is a sociopath.
11:13 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Jean Clark
A
In response to Girlboxingnow.
I continue to be shocked at the robust, hyperbolic defence of Trump. Gaslighting at the highest level.
11:18 AM - Jun 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}