Pamela Keith
A
It took years for the indictment, and then they file it in FLORIDA ( not DC where the crime took place) aka MAGA-Land. And it lands before a Trumper judge.

🤦🏽‍♀️
Jamie Schler @lifesafeast
What would Saudi Arabia think was worth $2B and a golf tournament?
06:44 AM - Jun 10, 2023
06:59 AM - Jun 10, 2023
HayFarmer
A
In response to Pamela Keith.
IMO 1. Perhaps SC Smith is taking SCOTUS case Smith v United States into consideration. It is about trial venue.
2. Trump may have removed them from DC, but all the mishandling of docs, improper storage, showing to others who are without security clearance, perhaps selling occurred in FL.
03:26 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Pamela Keith
A
In response to HayFarmer.
None of those other crimes were charged. They were implied, but not charged.
09:23 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
I still prefer orangeman than desanctmonious in the primary. I will vote for orangey in the primary so Biden can embarrass him again.

I still don't understand what DC is waiting for. Didn't this man try to bribe a foreign leader with federal funds while he was POTUS and instigated an insurrection?
07:42 AM - Jun 10, 2023
TheQuietOne
A
Jack Smith seems to know his stuff so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt. Judge Loose Cannon will never be allowed to preside over the trial. The way the Appeals Court rebuked her, they would never allow it.
07:11 AM - Jun 10, 2023
Lee Bruce
A
I'm sure judge Canon is under a microscope due to her embarrassing actions last time Rump was before her and with the world watching 👀 🤔 her superiors will be crawling up her ass 😆
07:04 AM - Jun 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}