Mary OContrary
A
7 yrs ago, I made a cross country road trip to California from Northern Virginia. In the weeks preceding the trip, I kept seeing rainbow colored clouds in the sky. Had never seen them before.

During the trip, I would swear they were following me. This shot was taken at a stop at the Grand Cnyn.
11:35 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
No greater education than travel. I always wonder, if I visit X and see Y happening, if that's something that is common or if it just happened the one time I was there. Were those color bursts following you, or just right place, right time? Literally wonderful. Full of wonder.
In response to Mary OContrary.
09:17 AM - Jun 14, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Bruno and Augie’s Dad.
I love travel and esp love road trips. To answer your question, it wasn't all one cloud but a series of rainbow clouds that kept showing up in various places. I had never seen one before in my life, so it was a bit surreal to suddenly see multiple of them across different states within a short time
01:50 PM - Jun 14, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Our most recent longish drive was Atlanta to Denver, late spring. Everyone said, Oklahoma? Kansas? Boring, right?
Nope. Very wet spring, the amber waves of grain were still green, wildflowers everywhere, so much color if you looked for it.
02:24 PM - Jun 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}