David Berger
A
I love Spoutible. I really do. I love the like-mindedness without the toxicity. I do feel, though, that when personal spouts are shared, they get bypassed because they're not edgy or political. Behind these accounts are people who want to interact. Make connections. Pay attention to the people.
10:40 AM - Jun 15, 2023
Konstantine
A
In response to David Berger.
Adding to this and what @danismashingit noted. In order to get interaction, you first have to engage with others. You (general term) can't come here thinking "look at me" and expect engagement. I could have stayed in my corner, but begrudgingly decided to engage and eventually found my people.
12:16 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
A good reminder, thanks.

Be the kind of #Poddie you'd like to have.
11:45 AM - Jun 15, 2023
dani
A
I think the most important thing is finding your people.

And echoing yourself if your proud of a post, maybe people didn't see it at the time :)
11:45 AM - Jun 15, 2023
M
A
💯 this. I still think about the spouter who said he just wants someone to check in on him. In fact, gonna do that now so he knows I still think about him.
11:39 AM - Jun 15, 2023
David Berger
A
In response to M.
We are a community, and that means we have a human obligation to care for others. There is so much more to life than the political world. I hope your friend is doing well!
11:40 AM - Jun 15, 2023
Ola
A
👌🏽
11:18 AM - Jun 15, 2023
Eltee Ryan
A
I throw everything out there. My hobby's, sports, funny memes, serious stuff, motivational, political stuff too. It's an echo chamber for political opinions from what I can tell, which is fine with me. So I'm just spouting whatever I feel like spouting. It's my page - so here I am!
11:00 AM - Jun 15, 2023
Klobby L
A
It's a habit that people need to learn and one I hope becomes the norm with time. 😊
10:47 AM - Jun 15, 2023
David Berger
A
In response to Klobby L.
I agree! We became used to sharing so much other stuff on the bird app, but if we want to build meaningful connections, we need to pay attention to the people :)
10:51 AM - Jun 15, 2023
Karen Dykstra
A
Here, here!
10:42 AM - Jun 15, 2023
David Berger
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
How are you this morning?
10:45 AM - Jun 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}